Video: Another Zeke Training Video

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Same here.
We can snark it up until the cows decide it's not worth coming home, but...

I want our players to knock it out of the park.
Better than showing him looking like a tubby sloth.

Let's hope this translates into the RS and he kills it.
Totally agree

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
you guys are missing the big point of the video.

He didn't fumble

Honestly, that's the biggest thing. He's got to make sure to hold on to the ball or it won't matter how well he runs with it. Of course, maybe he already got that corrected since his fumbles went down as the season progressed.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Honestly, that's the biggest thing. He's got to make sure to hold on to the ball or it won't matter how well he runs with it. Of course, maybe he already got that corrected since his fumbles went down as the season progressed.

It should be a really good year for him. I don't see how teams can stack the box anymore. He is not the biggest threat to stop

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Soooo, now you're a wide receiver? Lol...sorry, couldn't help myself.
Actually the chopper landed in the backyard while I ran in the front. Trotted out my mother told them she was driving. Defended her in court and told the Judge that a drunken 75 yr old woman escaped 5 patrol Mustangs in a high speed chase and I was going to the Tribune and he dismissed all charges.

Not much truth in this story but fun yeah?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually the chopper landed in the backyard while I ran in the front. Trotted out my mother told them she was driving. Defended her in court and told the Judge that a drunken 75 yr old woman escaped 5 patrol Mustangs in a high speed chase and I was going to the Tribune and he dismissed all charges.

Not much truth in this story but fun yeah?
Lol! Salud!

GMO415

Reaction score
So that's why he gets three yards....too much dancing and not enough running.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Not a negative Nancy. Just don’t like Zeke because he is an embarrassment to the organization. I love Dak as much as I dislike Zeke.
The freaking OWNER is an embarrassment to the organization......

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I don’t think he’s a top 5 RB anymore (maybe 7-10), but I’ll bet he beats last year’s 979 by at least 350 yards.
I agree, he's not a top 5 RB anymore. How far he has fallen is up for debate.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I agree, but he does look quicker.

You don’t think so?

Looks like he’s lost some weight too?

I dont think Zeke has much quickness. A year older. Glad to see he is taking his job seriously. The problem with Zeke is he cant bounce it outside very well, has poor vision and lacks breakaway speed. Cant teach that stuff. Definitely cant teach it in your 6th year.

Zeke should have a better year because the offense will be better and the Oline will be better. Hopefully his dedication will get him off to a faster start than he normally gets.

triplets_93

Reaction score
At Walmart the other night, I saw a young man, with a Zeke-like beard and a Zeke-like hair cut.

I thought it was funny and interesting at the same time.