Antonio Brown being investigated for battery

John813

Reaction score
Can't wait for the 30 for 30 episode on him.

Either the Steelers were experts at news suppression or he went insane after being on the Madden cover.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
CTE or not, pretty obvious that Brown will never play another down. Don’t even think the XFL would touch him.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Blimey, Antonio Brown is way down the wrong path. I am actually scared for him at this point. He's in a self destruct mode, and this could end very very badly for him. Not just referring to prison either.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't wait for the 30 for 30 episode on him.

Either the Steelers were experts at news suppression or he went insane after being on the Madden cover.

I remember after he left Pittsburgh Cowherd said Tomlin told him that you will not believe how much we covered up over the years.

Guess he wasn't lying.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think he may be suffering from some kind of issues related to brain trauma. I'm no doctor..but his personality seems way off. Either he's had too many concussions or dude may be on drugs.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Last week, Brown's agent Drew Rosenhaus conditionally terminated his relationship with him until the wide receiver seeks counseling, an NFL Players Association source told ESPN's Adam Schefter

This might be the biggest indicator that Brown is a lost cause. When Drew Rosenhaus has to cut ties with you, you've definitely crossed a line. Not that Drew is a bad guy or anything, but he seems like just the type of representation you want. He might shine people on a bit, but he definitely has his client's backs. At least, that's my perception. He pimped McGahee into a higher draft pick, stood by T.O., and even gave Manziel a chance during his massive spiral. Ultimately, he cut Manziel loose shortly afterward because Johnny Football couldn't hold up his end of the bargain for a month.

Safe to say, when Drew Rosenhaus can't handle you, nobody can. Brown is done.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Why are we talking about cte when this baby has been like this probably since he was 10.