Antonio Brown released by Patriots

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
only responding to your continuous hate, glass houses and all that ... and yeah, josh brent, "maybe" the time of the accident wasn't deliberate, but the multiple times after 2009 he got popped for alcohol or drugs? but nah... we all know when we've had too much to drink... he chose to drive... a deliberate act... killed a teammate... try to justify it all you want... so Yeah, try and tell me Brent isn't the same kind of cat, just wearing different stripes... dont give a crap about anybody but themselves...

We’re also the same organization that signed a guy that suplexed a female onto AK’s and Mac 10’s and our owner said that same person is a “leader.” (Wish I knew how to embed tweets, forgot how hilarious that interview was)

But let CZ tell it, the Patriots are the scumbags :laugh:

Last edited:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
IF Goodell has 1 ounce of love of the game in his bones, then he would not allow this POS back into the league until all this nonsense is fully investigated and Brown proves he is past all his BS. DO NOT NEED HIM OR WANT HIM ON MY TEAM. He is all about "ME"

I couldn't disagree more...I love this AB drama. I think the Eagles need to try him on. :igglestrophy:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'm not sure how much credibility I put into a Sports illistrated report to begin with...Looks like they had an axe to grind. I miss the days when the media reported the news...instead of making it up as they go along.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Well it doesnt matter when the media sees you as a big story, they will twist and distort it so it looks like a threat.
They love this stuff.
That is why in his situation, he should not have been on social media at all, anything he says can be twisted, quoted out of context etc.
That one post could have just cost him 5-9 million dollars !!!!
The media is a self serving evil, and they love people who say stupid stuff on it, I bet they have teams of people monitoring
certain people for anything they can use.

It wasn't posted on social media. It was a group text he sent to the accuser and a few other people. He, as I'm sure his attorneys have instructed him should not have been contacting the accuser in any way.

Lutonio

Reaction score
We’re also the same organization that signed a guy that suplexed a female onto AK’s and Mac 10’s and our owner said that same person is a “leader.” (Wish I knew how to embed tweets, forgot how hilarious that interview was)

But let CZ tell it, the Patriots are the scumbags :laugh:

I see your point, but the problems of other teams don't erase everything the Patriots have done. Releasing Brown is a great move by them that I respect, however. I never considered them scum until they signed him.

Pape

Reaction score
I see your point, but the problems of other teams don't erase everything the Patriots have done. Releasing Brown is a great move by them that I respect, however. I never considered them scum until they signed him.
taking a chance on a talented guy makes them scum? i don't get why that would make them "scum" ... is it that you don't like AB? care to explain?

Xeven

Reaction score
I do not believe it is right to ruin careers over accusations. If he did bad stuff then send him to jail or what ever. I do not want to live in a world were accusations without evidence change your life.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Ab's business is booming tweet looks real pathetic now hahaha haha. Business isn't booming so much these days aye Brown.....

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It wasn't posted on social media. It was a group text he sent to the accuser and a few other people. He, as I'm sure his attorneys have instructed him should not have been contacting the accuser in any way.
Ok thanks for the info, I guess he is just ignorant, and his attorney may not have told him not to do that,
they might not think he would do that.
These guys get used to doing stuff online, and they cant stop, and they dont think about what they are doing.
I dont see it as a big deal, if he went to her house in person that would be a big deal, but online contact
just isnt that big of a deal or a threat. Depending on what is said of course.

I am not defending him , I think he is a goofball, and I really dont know much about him.
I just think the media is the biggest scum of all and they like to blow anything out of proportion, just
for ratings. They love disasters, scandals, murders , dirty laundry etc. rarely do they report anything
good or positive, and if they do it is just very brief.

Lutonio

Reaction score
taking a chance on a talented guy makes them scum? i don't get why that would make them "scum" ... is it that you don't like AB? care to explain?

Yes, it's pretty much exactly that. Granted, I know it's all opinion, but everything with Brown all the way back to streaming in the locker room, to the summer release from the Steelers, to the Raiders histrionics -- I just really don't like him. Like, actual human garbage.

(I didn't include the allegations and intimidation texts because that was before they signed him, so can't factor those in. But that adds to my dislike of him.)