Antonio Brown released by Patriots

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Either AB has some mental disabilities or he's just really stupid.

He's played his last down in the NFL.
I wish you were right, but I have a feeling some other idiotic organization will think they can tame him and hope to get great production on the cheap

Rayman70

Reaction score
Either AB has some mental disabilities or he's just really stupid.

He's played his last down in the NFL.
I REALLY think he IS done and he needs mental help. I think he either took too many hits to the head or hes on drugs. Hes changed. His personality is rewired. Its a telltale sign of drug abuse. I am no doctor, but it looks like narcotic abuse..due to behavior.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
This guy could have his own forum and it would still be busier than some teams own forums...
He’s obviously brought this all on himself, but there is a small part of me that feels sorry for him because he’s obviously in need of some help due to his mental issues.
His next team is likely to be State Penn...

Rayman70

Reaction score
Andre Rison was just like this. He imploded just like AB is doing. This is sad guys.

Rayman70

Reaction score
This guy could have his own forum and it would still be busier than some teams own forums...
He’s obviously brought this all on himself, but there is a small part of me that feels sorry for him because he’s obviously in need of some help due to his mental issues.
His next team is likely to be State Penn...
agree well said. SOMETHIN is way off with him. My educated guess and pure speculation is drug addiction...ie pain pills.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Half-expecting AB to show up outside of my local Home Depot looking for work. Think I can tame him and have him build a deck?

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't understand why this is in the Cowboys Forums. I could care less, he has never been affiliated with Dallas.

Rayman70

Reaction score
we are seeing history repeat itself. Andre Rison and now AB....he needs an intervention BAD.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
While those text messages don't prove his guilt, it shows some very poor judgment. Bringing up the woman's children is a line that most wouldn't cross. It is a bad look and bad looks can matter.
Lol the texts show nothing. The picture of her kids is public on social media for all to see. He just said she's broke and look at her kids they are evidence of that fact.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Patriots, apparently, recognize a malignant cancer when they see one!

They may have heard charges against him would suspend him for a while.

Antonio Brown certainly doesn't deserve the chance to infect a team again.

The next team to consider taking him in should have their heads examined.

Last edited:

ksadler1

Reaction score
Next year he'll end up in Miami, Arizona, or Washington

I don't see any team taking a chance on him. He brings way too much drama and negative publicity. Let alone he could get suspended or banned all together. AB's days are numbered in the NFL, if not already over...