Antonio Brown released by Patriots

Plankton

Reaction score

baghdad-bob.jpg

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
You don't ever post someone else's children on social media without permission.
They are already on social media. He just got the picture off her page. If someone took one of those pictures and stated how beautiful the kids were and were to put them in a magazine and paid her for it she wouldn't be complaining. You can't have it all be positive. Gotta take the good with the bad.

krimson

Reaction score
Right now A.B. is saying the right things on social media but if he doesn't get signed soon I can see him burning that house down later. If the Pats did indeed have a deal in place with A.B., while still with the Raiders, I don't see him keeping his mouth shut. There is a good chance that the Pats are not done with A.B.

T-RO

Reaction score
Glad to see Patriots stung for their bad behavior in bringing him in.

Wizarus

Reaction score
All he had to do was do nothing and say nothing. I dont understand what's wrong with him.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I wonder how much money will he keep off the NE deal, and how much from the other teams since Pitt.
He might have found a way to make millions and not have to play or follow rules.

I find it hard to believe NE would sign him and give him much money up front , and not have clauses to protect them
from such occurrences.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
AB's head is obviously really screwed up. In fact, I'm wondering if he might have sustained brain damage from taking too many hits. Just a guess on my part. I'm thinking he's going to undergo psychiatric tests sometime during the investigations that he's about to get into. His thinking is obviously affected by something seriously hampering his rationale. It promises to be interesting to see what develops as this situation continues.

Last edited:

Pape

Reaction score
c'est la vie ... it was worth the gamble, but when the circus came to town, it was time to cut bait ... now he's just another name on the list of 72

garyo1954

Reaction score
I wonder how much money will he keep off the NE deal, and how much from the other teams since Pitt.
He might have found a way to make millions and not have to play or follow rules.

I find it hard to believe NE would sign him and give him much money up front , and not have clauses to protect them
from such occurrences.

....fiddy cents maybe

NBC Sports Boston reported on Friday morning that the there was a Monday deadline for the Patriots to pay Brown the first $5 million of his $9 million signing bonus.

Last week, The MMQB reported that the language in Brown’s contract around his guaranteed money said that if the receiver “takes any action that materially undermines the public’s respect for, or is materially critical of, the Club, the Player’s teammates or the Club’s ownership, coaches, management, operations, or policies” then all guarantees will be null and void.