Antonio Brown - Should Dallas Sign Antonio Brown?

Aftershock

Reaction score
If he can maintain his sanity for a month, I’d be on board. But if Dak can’t hit other WR who are phenomenal route runners, I struggle to see how that would change if you bring in Brown
The defensive attention that AB would garner alone would allow CD and Amari to be even more open. Look at the bucs last season, they had evans Godwin gronk and AB. You can deny one of them, even two but not all

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
he's not a leader?
thats crap.
and lets stop pretending we're talking about antonio brown steeler days.
he is far removed from that.
brady and those 2 LBs won that super bowl.
this isn't a Amari Cooper level talent we're talking about.
he is far removed from the player he used to be.
:hammer:Preach it Elvis!

joseephuss

Reaction score
Can he play offensive line?

Let a real team like the Chiefs, Packers, or Rams make this move.

Dallas.. We need to be complacent. I wouldn’t want a guy who dominated in the Super Bowl a year ago to be on this roster come playoff time.

Since when is 22 receiving yards considered dominate? That is how many yards Brown had in the Superbowl. He had 81 receiving yards total in the playoffs last year.

He won't be helping any team if he is truly injured as he claims. If he does play again in the next few weeks, then that really brings into question his stance that he has a severe ankle injury.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Don't care he is a great great player, if it doesn't work so what.

Chemistry matters. You know this. He was a great player in his career. He is not currently a great player. He is still a good player, but not what he once was.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
AB has a hurt ankle so not really ready to play for anyone this playoffs. He is looking to next year.
The problem was BA did not like him did not want him, and fired him during the game.
AB is a goof ball, but BA is a moron who rode toms coat tails to a SB win.