Antonio Brown?

CB61

Reaction score
Don't you think he's too old?
That could be one of his issues too ? but I just can't get past his mental stability right now or mental instability he's in the news everyday bashing somebody or loving somebody he can't make up his mind

kskboys

Reaction score
That could be one of his issues too ? but I just can't get past his mental stability right now or mental instability he's in the news everyday bashing somebody or loving somebody he can't make up his mind
(Sorry, I was poking fun at you, you said Antonio Bryant!!!) Just playin' around.

CB61

Reaction score
(Sorry, I was poking fun at you, you said Antonio Bryant!!!) Just playin' around.
I totally missed that my wife just got back from in-laws even more screwed up when she gets back from there was talking to her at the time drama drama drama everywhere I turned I was hoping for a nice quiet Christmas and New Year it didn't turn out that way

CB61

Reaction score
Aren't they close to the same person? Just some difference in age? Although Des probably has the edge in having more sanity

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Have to wait and see what the NFL is going to do to him in form of punishment.

NO seems to badly want another WR opposite of Thomas, I think they are awaiting word on what will be done.

roughneck266

Reaction score
MIght kick him in the shin, but that would be all the interest I would have in him. Makes TO look sane for cryin out loud.