Antonio Pierce on WFAN radio...you guys will love this....

Reaction score
....from another board

Pierce was on the radio with Mike Franscesa, he was talking with some swagger about this weeks game against Dallas. He nicknamed Romo, "Hollywood Romo". He did comment on how Romo does look good since returning and the New York Giants need to bring their A game to Dallas.

He mentioned that Carolina (there following week opponent) would be a tougher challenge than Dallas.

He also called out Jones and said, " For someone who has never played an NFL game, who sits midfield in his little box, dressed up in a shirt and tie, and sipping a pina calada should never comment on the toughness of any player, let alone Marian Barber" ....haha, Pierce is right on this one..

He then went on to mention about Barber is ridiculously tough and how they need to prepare for him this week.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
He mentioned that Carolina (there following week opponent) would be a tougher challenge than Dallas.
Overlooking us already? Got to love that he's thinking that.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2477407 said:

Alot like how the Steelers were overlooking us as well? Look what happened afterwards.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Who cares what pierce thinks. I think Jerry was on the money about MB. he played this guy all this money. and now he does not want to play because his little toe and calf hurts.when the playoffs is on the line, you play if you can walk.PERIOD!

ethiostar

Reaction score
RXP;2477400 said:
He also called out Jones and said, " For someone who has never played an NFL game, who sits midfield in his little box, dressed up in a shirt and tie, and sipping a pina calada should never comment on the toughness of any player, let alone Marian Barber" ....haha, Pierce is right on this one..

If you take away his description of Jerry as sitting 'midfield in his little box' and replace it with a 'on a couch in thier living room', the shirt and tie with an old t-shirt, and pina calada with a can of beer, It's almost like he was speaking to some people on this forum also.

The Panch

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2477407 said:
That was a kind of dumb thing to say, but he's right. They're 10-3, we're 8-5. Plain and simple.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
rat.JPG

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
This game is on Tony Romo. He will decide the outcome. I think Dallas needs 24 points to ice the game or win it.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Funny, a player from another team sticks up for Barber. And he's right.
Jones is simply embarrassing.

I would be over looking the Cowboys too. Carolina looked real good last night.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Giants trash talking victories = the only one that mattered = last years playoff game

BHendri5

Reaction score
Have you people been listening or reading? Jerry did not call out Barber.Spagnola has been on the radio and I believe he also may have written an article that whomever the reporter was just put his own spin on the answer that Jerry gave him.

I heard Mickey on two different radio shows today, stating that Jerry's answer was he would be surprised if Barber could not go, here is the twist he was replying to Barber's original injury his toe, apparently he had not rcvd the news about his calf, which was why Barber did not play.

Mickey basically went on to ask the guys who were asking him about the situation, and I ask you the same thing now, when has anyone known Jerry to call out any of his best players, he has never even called out any of his has been players.

Why do ya'll jump to every thing the media throws out?