Antonio Pierce on WFAN radio...you guys will love this....

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
BHendri5;2477462 said:
Have you people been listening or reading? Jerry did not call out Barber.Spagnola has been on the radio and I believe he also may have written an article that whomever the reporter was just put his own spin on the answer that Jerry gave him.

I heard Mickey on two different radio shows today, stating that Jerry's answer was he would be surprised if Barber could not go, here is the twist he was replying to Barber's original injury his toe, apparently he had not rcvd the news about his calf, which was why Barber did not play.

Mickey basically went on to ask the guys who were asking him about the situation, and I ask you the same thing now, when has anyone known Jerry to call out any of his best players, he has never even called out any of his has been players.

Why do ya'll jump to every thing the media throws out?

Jerry said it "sounded that way" So he did but not intentionally.;)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
BHendri5;2477462 said:
Have you people been listening or reading? Jerry did not call out Barber.Spagnola has been on the radio and I believe he also may have written an article that whomever the reporter was just put his own spin on the answer that Jerry gave him.

I heard Mickey on two different radio shows today, stating that Jerry's answer was he would be surprised if Barber could not go, here is the twist he was replying to Barber's original injury his toe, apparently he had not rcvd the news about his calf, which was why Barber did not play.

Mickey basically went on to ask the guys who were asking him about the situation, and I ask you the same thing now, when has anyone known Jerry to call out any of his best players, he has never even called out any of his has been players.

Why do ya'll jump to every thing the media throws out?

some people just need an iffy reason to jump all over Jerry, they just don't like him

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
The biggest rat seen in NY in about 48 years has decided to start talking smack about the Cowboys and it's only Tuesday...

Pierce on WFAN in NY

Yeah he was focused. He was focused on Westbrook's *** on that TD which clinched the game for the Eagles, lol.

I don't hate any other player in the NFL as much as I hate this moron.

I really hope he goes to prison for taking the gun from Moronico and giving it to his wife.

But we all know Pierce is going to rat on his teammate to save his own ***.

piercerat_dec9.jpg

I hope the Cowboys stomp the Giants and MBIII comes back this week to run over this moron a few times on Sunday.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Boysboy;2477414 said:
Alot like how the Steelers were overlooking us as well? Look what happened afterwards.

Pittsburgh was overlooking us? How?

BHendri5

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2477463 said:
Jerry said it "sounded that way" So he did but not intentionally.;)

that is what I'm talking about, when has Jerry ever call out any of his players?
I'm telling the media in Dallas is out of control, I hate those guys. I wish they could get banned from valley ranch.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
BHendri5;2477512 said:
that is what I'm talking about, when has Jerry ever call out any of his players?
I'm telling the media in Dallas is out of control, I hate those guys. I wish they could get banned from valley ranch.

Homer to the 12,000,000th degree.

It's the media's fault this team blew the game on Sunday right?

The media held Jerry down and forced him to make those comments right?

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
BHendri5;2477512 said:

What did the media do? Jurha said "it sounded that way" so what he did say sounded that way, they ran with it. Now he says he didn't mean it that way.

Know what I mean?:D

newlander

Reaction score
Who cares, Pierce is almost as dumb as Plax and Jacobs. They are truly The Three Stooges. All the talent around them is the glue to that team: the WHOLE OLINE, Tuck, Osi when healthy, Eli, solid coaching staff, first rate front office, etc....Pierce is in serious trouble with the law (potentially) and this is the best he can come up with. Reminds me of Jacobs crying and throwing a hissy fit over Crayton last season. Mental Midgets more than Giants. At least they were smart enough to ship out Shockey: great trade BTW.

Boysboy

Reaction score
newlander;2477615 said:
Who cares, Pierce is almost as dumb as Plax and Jacobs. They are truly The Three Stooges. All the talent around them is the glue to that team: the WHOLE OLINE, Tuck, Osi when healthy, Eli, solid coaching staff, first rate front office, etc....Pierce is in serious trouble with the law (potentially) and this is the best he can come up with. Reminds me of Jacobs crying and throwing a hissy fit over Crayton last season. Mental Midgets more than Giants. At least they were smart enough to ship out Shockey: great trade BTW.

Yep-they got a 2nd and a 5th for Shockey, not bad at all, especially considering that most of the 2nd rounders in last years drafts have been gems. '09 will be no different.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2477446 said:
Funny, a player from another team sticks up for Barber. And he's right.
Jones is simply embarrassing.

I would be over looking the Cowboys too. Carolina looked real good last night.

Yep. Jerry is seriously trippin...

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2477420 said:
would they just send this prick to prison already?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..no shot dude. he's going to rat on his clown buddy ... for a deal to keep his *** on the sideline. Big shot guy will turn his bro in .....

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I don't get our team. Last year Strahan said the 'Boys were the only team they feared. In effect, they got lucky to beat them in the playoffs, rolled through and beat everybody else, including the Pats who were 18-0.

This year, we upgraded the talent, rather significantly I think, yet we have an even worse record this year. I don't understand why the players on the team can't see their own potential and live up to it, when great players on other teams are pointing it out.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Hostile;2477411 said:
That's what stood out to me too.

I hope he prepares that way. I really dislike Pierce, hopefully we can hang an L on him and the giants.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
He sounds like a certain Dallas player from just a year ago, we all know how thhat turned out in the end.

alancdc

Reaction score
What is Romo's record against the Giants as a starter? Isn't the only game he has lost to them the playoff game last year?

Boysboy

Reaction score
alancdc;2477722 said:
What is Romo's record against the Giants as a starter? Isn't the only game he has lost to them the playoff game last year?

3-0 and yes

alancdc

Reaction score
adbutcher;2477690 said:
I hope he prepares that way. I really dislike Pierce, hopefully we can hang an L on him and the giants.

Sorry for the 2 in a row, but doesn't it seem as if the rolls of these 2 teams have changed from this time last year? We beat them pretty good 2 times, and they were the big underdog, and now they think the freakin' Carolina Panthers are a bigger challenge at HOME as opposed to us on the road? Please get this to the locker room!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ilovejerry;2477662 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..no shot dude. he's going to rat on his clown buddy ... for a deal to keep his *** on the sideline. Big shot guy will turn his bro in .....

Of course he's going to roll. What kind of idiot is going to take the fall with Plaxico? What weird notion of brotherhood do you have, anyway?

Pierce is a hell of a player, by the way. Can't understand why anyone would think he's overrated.