Antonio Pierce on WFAN radio...you guys will love this....

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Hostile;2477448 said:
Is that Mr. Jingles? Where's his spool?

wasn't Mr. Jingles a mouse? that is a rat. That is Ratatouille

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
The Panch;2477436 said:
That was a kind of dumb thing to say, but he's right. They're 10-3, we're 8-5. Plain and simple.

I don't disagree but funny when we overlook a team, it is always one game at a time, even if one team has a far better record.

Still, he is dumb to look past us. they can take Carolina easily.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Idgit;2477756 said:
Of course he's going to roll. What kind of idiot is going to take the fall with Plaxico? What weird notion of brotherhood do you have, anyway?

Pierce is a hell of a player, by the way. Can't understand why anyone would think he's overrated.

UM I dont know maybe the kind that would take a piece of evidence and remove it to protect his idiot buddy in the first place....This clown has no excuses....what that he is a cement head,,.,,Rat or get to jail clown

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2477407 said:
Overlooking us already? Got to love that he's thinking that.

Actually, he probably isn't overlooking the Cowboys. That Carolina game is going to be huge for the Giants. If that is the only other game they win out of their last three, they get homefield advantage throughout.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];2477980 said:
Actually, he probably isn't overlooking the Cowboys. That Carolina game is going to be huge for the Giants. If that is the only other game they win out of their last three, they get homefield advantage throughout.

Carolina is hot right now-as long as Delhomme is on the field, and Fox has his run game going, they've always been dangerous. They didn't have any of that over the last 2 years.

Also-I'm glad they're doing very well b/c Philly has their #1 pick next year(plus glaring holes to fill to boot).