News: Antwaun Woods arrested

Them

Reaction score
Reminder that Texas is second in the nation in arrests for marijuana possession. Woods unfortunately plays in the wrong state

Texas has always been a "hardass" on smoke...When I was in high-school, they had some State prison inmates give the "student body" lectures...There were young men there that had received a 20 year sentence for be caught with a joint...and Texas will probably be the last state in the Union to "legalize" MJ.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Around here, if you fit a certain profile, the cop who pulled you over would say he smelled something and call for the dog. If the dog hit, the car got torn apart.

This really began to happen a lot when opioids became a big problem. If you or your vehicle fit the profile chances of getting pulled over for a fabricated reason and searched for another fabricated reason were high.

I'm guessing you don't fit the profile.

Interesting. What is the profile?

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
But this has nothing to do with the reality of the situation.

Again, you may think the weed laws in this country are wrong, misguided, etc. You may believe the reason they are illegal is pathetic.

It doesn't change the fact it's still illegal and if you get caught there is no one to blame but yourself.
Yep. That’s exactly how it was explained to those damned witches.

Last edited:

coult44

Reaction score
I heard a radio host say That if they were being honest and would admit it, 65% of the NFL smokes pot. We don’t say anything about them taking Advil and drinking a few beers, but we care about something that helps them, doesn’t hurt their liver, and will be totally legal in 2-3 years.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
he is jag pretty much he will be gone after this season any way someother team will sign him just goes to show how many stupid players the cowboys have on their roster and explains a lot why they don't win

lopey

Reaction score
Another pin head. Why do we draft pin heads on the Dline

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'm trading all my draft picks so we can draft Derrick Brown (Auburn)...

9of11

Reaction score
Bye...dont let the door hit you as your leaving...

nobody

Reaction score
Arrested for a "crime" that's legal in several states. He's a baaaaad man! :muttley:

Harmless...sure, but he's STUPID. The fact of the matter is that it's 1) still a crime here and 2) against League policy. Whether that's fair or not or legal in OTHER states or not isn't the point. The point is it is against the law right now. He KNEW it was against the law and did it anyway. (I believe it should be legal, personally).

Rather than play it safe and hold off on weed for a couple of years, he decided to break the law and risk millions in future earnings. Yep...Smart. Get the bum off the team pronto. I'm sick of these losers.

I'm really beginning to think Jones has a dispensary somewhere in the Cowboys facilities.

nobody

Reaction score
For everyone saying it’s illegal-should’ve known better etc. Take a look at the history of how and why it became illegal.

Then remember being a witch was also once “illegal”.

Totally different scenario. Why is that hard to comprehend? Fair or not, it's against the law right now in Texas. He isn't ignorant of that fact. It is also against League policy. Should it be illegal? No, but it is at the moment. He choose weed over the potential of millions of earnings. He, like many Cowboys, is a moron.

That's not a witch hunt. That's just fact. The law about witches was misguided, religious text misunderstanding, superstition, and fear of the unknown and of bad magic. That's completely different from why weed was made illegal, which is stupid in itself...but against, stupid or not, it's still the law at the time. Time to cut bait on this bum and any bum who chooses getting high over football.

Mr_437

Reaction score
More than 2 oz...Big Ant wasn't ***** haha. It's all good.

Flamma

Reaction score
Back in 1986 I was driving the wrong way up a 1 way street in Brooklyn, NY. We were smoking weed with the windows rolled up and I had an open beer between my legs. A patrol officer walking the beat stopped us. I rolled down the window and it hit him right in the face. He swatted the smoke away, took one look at the situation and yelled, "get the bleep out of here", and we went on our way. True story from years gone by. I'm thinking maybe it was close to the end of his uneventful shift and didn't want that kind of hassle.

CoachD

Reaction score
Have to admit I'm not too upset about this even though he'll be suspended for it, I mean come on its pot for cry out loud!