Any classic Dallas steals this year?

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
Anyone know about any draft tumblers Dallas might target?

Dallas likes to draft the guy with the unexpected news that pushes him out of the first round, have there been any such candidates yet with late season bad injuries or off field issues or whatever?

Thanks in advance for the info!

cnuball21

Reaction score
Jeffrey Simmons is the biggest name. Top 10 talent that just suffered a knee injury that might drop him down a round. Still unlikely within our range.

Jaylon Ferguson is another name. Top 50 talent at DE that just got removed from the combine for some fight he got in year ago.

I'm sure there are plenty more just the only ones that come to mind.

Hardline

Reaction score
Tyree Jackson QB from Buffalo is someone I would take if he fell to the 4th round.
He has the physical measurables as Josh Allan .
I believe he would be a steal.

cowboyec

Reaction score
DTs Jeffery Simmons,Miss St and Dexter Lawrence,Clemson....hope one makes it to us.

DE Maxx Crosby,E Michigan...I know they prefer bigger name schools but this 6'5 DE gets after the QB.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone know about any draft tumblers Dallas might target?

Dallas likes to draft the guy with the unexpected news that pushes him out of the first round, have there been any such candidates yet with late season bad injuries or off field issues or whatever?

Thanks in advance for the info!

The Cowboys are less likely to do that this year because they don't have a 1st and only have 5 picks total.

I like Bryce Love; although his pass catching ability is a projection because he didn't get many targets in college.

DanA

Reaction score
Traditional Cowboys picks:
A Boise State player: Alex Mattison - RB
A 2nd round TE: Irv Smith, Jace Sternberger, Isaac Nauta
An injured top 20 prospect: Jefferey Simmons
A 4th Round LB: Cameron Smith