Any Corvette enthusiast

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had a 1975 Corvette Stingray back in the 90s. I sold it when my daughter was born in 2000. Well, I'm retired now and my daughter is off to college. My wife MADE me by an new Corvette Stingray last night. If any of you have any Corvette knowledge, post it here.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Never really was a Corvette fan, though there is one that I would take if it presented itself. The 73' Stingray which doesn't have the fastback.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
So what you’re saying is you can’t drive 55!!!!

Congrats what color is it? I had an opportunity to buy a 76 back in the 90’s for less than $5,000 but my parents thought I’d kill myself in it, they were probably right, I have a double lead foot...

Be careful mijo...:D

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So what you’re saying is you can’t drive 55!!!!

Congrats what color is it? I had an opportunity to buy a 76 back in the 90’s for less than $5,000 but my parents thought I’d kill myself in it, they were probably right, I have a double lead foot...

Be careful mijo...:D
Lo compre negro..

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I had a 1975 Corvette Stingray back in the 90s. I sold it when my daughter was born in 2000. Well, I'm retired now and my daughter is off to college. My wife MADE me by an new Corvette Stingray last night. If any of you have any Corvette knowledge, post it here.
Love the Corvette. I learned to drive stick shift in a brand new '79 Vette, when I was 17.

The new Stingray is one of the most beautiful cars ever created, IMO. I'm so glad they finally got rid the flat, bland rear end with the big, round taillights.

1tsfm7T.jpg

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Love the Corvette. I learned to drive stick shift in a brand new '79 Vette, when I was 17.

The new Stingray is one of the most beautiful cars ever created, IMO. I'm so glad they finally got rid the flat, bland rear end with the big, round taillights.

1tsfm7T.jpg
That looks just like the one I bought except without the blue stipes. I bought an automatic. I need my wife to be able to drive it when I'm drinking. It does have the the paddle shifter for a little fun!

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
The mid engine Vette is something I am looking forward to.Several images of it have leaked.

mid-engined-chevrole-15.jpg

Chevy has spent years working on a mid engine corvette. It will be the same american muscle, but faster.

As far as I know, they'll continue to offer a front engine Corvette too.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That looks just like the one I bought except without the blue stipes. I bought an automatic. I need my wife to be able to drive it when I'm drinking. It does have the the paddle shifter for a little fun!
That's a beautiful car, brother! Congrats, and after driving truck for the last 34 years, I can honestly say that shifting is overrated.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The mid engine Vette is something I am looking forward to.Several images of it have leaked.

mid-engined-chevrole-15.jpg

Chevy has spent years working on a mid engine corvette. It will be the same american muscle, but faster.

As far as I know, they'll continue to offer a front engine Corvette too.
Looks like something Lotus would make.