Any dark horse NFC teams this season?

TheCritic

Reaction score
Eagles, 49ers, Cowboys - likely one of these teams will represent the NFC in the super bowl this season.
But there are some others that intrigue. The Lions, the Falcons, for example. Maybe the Giants or Vikings? I'm looking for the NFC surprise team that will get all the way to the NFC championship.
I'm also on the record as predicting that the Jaguars will win the Super Bowl and it will be the of the most obnoxious Trevor Lawrence Worship Era you can imagine.
I'm just trying to wrap my head around which NFC team will be the Super Bowl runner up.

rambo2

Reaction score
Eagles, 49ers, Cowboys - likely one of these teams will represent the NFC in the super bowl this season.
But there are some others that intrigue. The Lions, the Falcons, for example. Maybe the Giants or Vikings? I'm looking for the NFC surprise team that will get all the way to the NFC championship.
I'm also on the record as predicting that the Jaguars will win the Super Bowl and it will be the of the most obnoxious Trevor Lawrence Worship Era you can imagine.
I'm just trying to wrap my head around which NFC team will be the Super Bowl runner up.
5 contenders and that's it. Eagles, Cowboys, 49ers, Lions, and Seahawks. If the Cowboys win the East, there is a good chance that they will be the number 1 in the NFC.

Motorola

Reaction score
Lions win the NFC North IMO

Hard choice to pick the NFC South winner ---
○ Bucs QB will be Mayfield
○ Saints have the most experienced QBs with Carr and Winston
○ Falcons will have a stocked backfield plus up-and-coming TE & WR1 - but their QB Ridder will be starting just his 5th game week 1---
○ Panthers will have Dalton to begin 2023 as the starter ---

Despite an unsteady QB situation, 49ers will prevail in the NFC West ahead of the Seahawks, while the Rams' three principals - HC McKay, DT Arnold, and QB Stafford - are questions marks entering TC in terms of committment, being in the plan, or injury entering training camp.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The NFC South has 4 possible dark horses. Any of those teams can get the first pick in next years draft or get double digit wins next season.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
0-logo-FDETL-2009.gif