Any Given Day

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yes, cause those things are measurable. The Titans have a good coaching staff? By what standards? That they happened to make the AFC championship game. If they don't make it next year, they are still a good coaching staff? Seriously, I've got no love for Jason Garrett but he was not epically bad at coaching. He was average to good. Like our team. That Titans team caught lightning in a bottle for awhile when it mattered most. Would you bet that they make the same run in the next 5 years?

Seriously, the homers like you hate admitting that I'm right. This team is likely a good team for the next 10 years with zero super bowl appearances in any season without massive changes to the roster. Either on the defense side or the QB. If you give Dak a big contract, the team will need multiple top ten picks to build that elite defense. You can only spend what you have. Either you blow it up and start over. Or keep the status quo. 10-6 ish with multiple playoff appearances. The new legacy. I don't hate Dak. No one does. I hate accepting mediocrity and losers that perpetuate it.
I noticed you changed your thread's title. Why was that? It was as bad as your logic. lol

Blitzen

Reaction score
I noticed you changed your thread's title. Why was that? It was as bad as your logic. lol

Mods changed it. Wrong again. But don't stop there. You ignored the entire portion of the logic. You, and others like you stick your fingers in your ears and scream. Tennessee if you want it your way, was a MUCH better team than the Cowboys with their defense and coaching. If they were so much better and still got stamped out, then where do teams like that to improve to attempt to beat teams like KC? More defense? Better QB? How do they make that happen with bottom of the round picks?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Mods changed it. Wrong again. But don't stop there. You ignored the entire portion of the logic. You, and others like you stick your fingers in your ears and scream. Tennessee if you want it your way, was a MUCH better team than the Cowboys with their defense and coaching. If they were so much better and still got stamped out, then where do teams like that to improve to attempt to beat teams like KC? More defense? Better QB? How do they make that happen with bottom of the round picks?
:laugh: There is no hope. No use replying to you. Hope you'll be ok once Dak signs his new and hefty contract extension. GO COWBOYS!!!! :starspin: