Any Idea when Roy W.(#38) is going to be back??

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
I think they said 4 weeks but im not really sure you guys have any idea when he should be back??

i really do think this coverage would be a little better ANNNND the emotion that we said they were lacking when Roy plays i notice he plays with alot of emotion.

.:cards:

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
I thought a couple of weeks ago it was said he would be back for the Arizona game, we shall see.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
romoakatruebeast;2312763 said:
I think they said 4 weeks but im not really sure you guys have any idea when he should be back??

i really do think this coverage would be a little better ANNNND the emotion that we said they were lacking when Roy plays i notice he plays with alot of emotion.

.:cards:

You were born in the 90's.......

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
ninja;2312831 said:
Why? Keith Davis did quite well.

na dude im not banging killa i agree he did a great job for what being the 3rd safety he played that 2pt conversion perfectly..

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
romoakatruebeast;2312763 said:
Any Idea when Roy W.(#38) is going to be back??
QUOTE]

Hopefully NEVER the way keith Davis faired. His 2-pt conversion stop was so huge for sealing the win, and those are 2 points Roy Williams would have given up.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I hope he gets back soon, because I think he'd help us be a little more physical and better against the run.

On another safety note, I regret to say that I don't think Courtney Brown can play. He absolutely avoids contact out there Barbie Carpenter-style.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
AMERICAS_FAN;2312857 said:
Hopefully NEVER the way keith Davis faired. His 2-pt conversion stop was so huge for sealing the win, and those are 2 points Roy Williams would have given up.

:rolleyes:

I cannot believe the stuff that is said on this board.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2312870 said:
I hope he gets back soon, because I think he'd help us be a little more physical and better against the run.

On another safety note, I regret to say that I don't think Courtney Brown can play. He absolutely avoids contact out there Barbie Carpenter-style.

Probably cause hes got a chicks name. Bet he has a matching skirt as well.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm ready for Roy to get back and for Pat to get back and stay healthy as well. Davis did a nice job yesterday but I certainly don't want him in there week after week.

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2312990 said:
I'm ready for Roy to get back and for Pat to get back and stay healthy as well. Davis did a nice job yesterday but I certainly don't want him in there week after week.

with pat and roy back i would feel alot better with them in coverage instead of killa and courtney

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chocolate Lab;2312870 said:

I'd read that Brown wasn't overly physical. Can't recall the source. So I'm not surprised.