Any news on Isaac Alarcon?

Praxit

Reaction score
..I dont think he instills NFL chops. He's just a big body out there.

shabazz

Reaction score
What is the fascination with Alarcon? I don't see him being much more than a camp body and possibly taking a practice squad spot from someone better.

I think it’s his name. Always reminds of a name that should be in Marvel Comics when I hear it.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
It’s hard sometimes to move on from things you can’t coach up.....such as size, speed etc
Alanon has the size no doubt....if they can coach him up just as a fill in back up piece that is usable.....that would be a big win in my book
Orale...I’m pulling for the big vatto
Puro Cowboys

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
It might help his development to head up north here to Canada and get much more live snaps in game situations.

Sometimes it is just a matter of getting more snaps to gain the experience to go with your physical gifts.

Very true.
Like your empathy, which is rare in these parts.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
What is the fascination with Alarcon? I don't see him being much more than a camp body and possibly taking a practice squad spot from someone better.
I don't think it's fascination as much as hope. He didn't take the usual NFL route and maybe it makes people a little more interested in his story than other UDFA's.

I for one am rooting for him to succeed because of his story and of course because he's a Cowboy. A lot of folks like myself love an underdog story.

Having said that, I don't think his chances are very good at becoming a great player, but I am hoping I'm proven wrong.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
He has had his piece of cake and hopes he's ready to rock and roll.
It remains to be seen if the Cowboys' staff agrees with him! :thumbup:

According to many reports his responses have been a step behind.

Last edited: