Any news on Tyler Eifert

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Should bring him and Berry in.

Then host a bet on which one get injured first among Lee, Eifert and Berry to start off the first year of legal gambling at the Caesers Palace .
My moneys on the snake

RoboQB

Reaction score
Rumor has it that Eifert fell out of bed this morning and ruptured his right Achilles.

He limped into the kitchen to make breakfast. While doing so, he burned his hands on a hot pan,
slipped on the floor breaking his collar bone and tearing his ACL in his left knee.

During the fall he hit his head on the counter, causing a concussion. The hot pan slid off the stove from
Eifert's failed attempt to catch his fall and landed upside down on his crotch. The scrambled eggs
and bacon grease burned his genitals.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Honest question.......as of now, who's our starting 2019 TE? Please don't say, Witten, you can't be a starter playing 20-25 snaps a game. Remember Stephen PROMISED his highest offseason priority was upgrading the TE position. I'm holding him to it.......still waiting.

Jarwin is the obvious choice, but he’s more a receiver than blocker, so that leaves room for others as well.

Pants

Reaction score
cold & flu season and NOW pollen....a good sneeze and the inevitable cracked ribs are coming

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I'd say Jarwin. But knowing this team, they'll probably give the ceremonial first snap to Witten.

Because... feelings...

Most likely we start out in a two-tight end formation, so Witten will probably be out there along with Jarwin.

Common Sense

Reaction score
Guys, chill. We have like two picks in the fourth round. Surely that will get us to the Super Bowl. :laugh:

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
I am bummed. I was anticipating a July practice where Sean Lee pulls a hammy tackling Eifert, lands on his leg to end Mr Glass’ season.