Any news on Tyler Eifert

DCCowboys11

Reaction score
In my mind, Free Agency is over and we’ve moved on to draft preparations. DT Covington and the 4th string TE from the Rams (whatever his name is) are your free agent signings for 2019.

Time for the draft.
Championship!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
In my mind, Free Agency is over and we’ve moved on to draft preparations. DT Covington and the 4th string TE from the Rams (whatever his name is) are your free agent signings for 2019.

Time for the draft.
Championship!!
yes 4 days into free agency, oh lord the sky is falling, noones left BOOH FN HOO!! season starts in September but according to SOME Fans we already lost in March ******:lmao::rolleyes:

Poor Us we didnt get Eifert boo hoo I sure wish we overpaid on the first day and traded away all our stars like the Giants and Pitt..

75% of the FA moves and heavy movement were by bad teams who haven't won anything in very long time and consistently have below 500 records..yes I want to win as bad as anyone but nothings thats been done so far has guaranteed anyone a SB, not even a winning season..theres a lot of time and players left..drafts coming..:facepalm:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yes 4 days into free agency, oh lord the sky is falling, noones left BOOH FN HOO!! season starts in September but according to SOME Fans we already lost in March ******:lmao::rolleyes:

Poor Us we didnt get Eifert boo hoo I sure wish we overpaid on the first day and traded away all our stars like the Giants and Pitt..

75% of the FA moves and heavy movement were by bad teams who haven't won anything in very long time and consistently have below 500 records..yes I want to win as bad as anyone but nothings thats been done so far has guaranteed anyone a SB, not even a winning season..theres a lot of time and players left..drafts coming..:facepalm:

This time last year people said we were doomed as well, and in 2016 when Romo weny down they said the same. The lesson is (or should be) that there is a reason they play the games instead of declaring the season over based events before the first game is played. I get the disappointment when the team doesnt make moves we think they should, but I don’t get how a person can purport to be a sports fan if they have no belief in the spirit of competition.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Probably broke his hand or developed carpal tunnel signing his contract.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Looks like Eifert's only option was to re-sign with the Bengals. No other team was willing to pay a guy who hardly ever plays.