any one going to see

SOUNDWAVE

Reaction score
Friday Night Lights (oct. 8th).looks like it's going to be one of the better football movies.hope this hasn't been posted already. :eek:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
SOUNDWAVE said:
Friday Night Lights (oct. 8th).looks like it's going to be one of the better football movies.hope this hasn't been posted already. :eek:

I just saw "Shaun of the Dead". Very very funny. I haven't laughed as much during a movie since There's Something About Mary.

Friday Night Lights looks good as well... probably more of a "renter" for me, though.

Duane

Reaction score
I don't go to the movies much with DirecTv and all the channels. If it's as good as it sounds I'll be picking up the DVD when its released.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
I read the book when it was published back in the 80's. I will probably see the movie Saturday night while I'm in Dallas. I hope it is half as good as the book.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Danny White said:
I just saw "Shaun of the Dead". Very very funny. I haven't laughed as much during a movie since There's Something About Mary.

Friday Night Lights looks good as well... probably more of a "renter" for me, though.

I was wondering about that movie...I like the campy old Zombie movies and add in some humor and it sounded like it would be something I liked.

Liked Army of Darkness because of the humor in that one.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
As a HS football junkie from way back... I wouldn't miss Friday Night Lights... I remember Odessa Permian from the era very well...

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
trickblue said:
As a HS football junkie from way back... I wouldn't miss Friday Night Lights... I remember Odessa Permian from the era very well...

That "MOJO" magic is nasty.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
SoTex said:
That "MOJO" magic is nasty.

yep... we met them in bi-district almost every flippin' year... we only got by them once...

They wore black when it wasn't trendy... very menacing team...

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I was wondering about that movie...I like the campy old Zombie movies and add in some humor and it sounded like it would be something I liked.

Liked Army of Darkness because of the humor in that one.

Have you ever seen "Evil Dead 2"? For my money, even better than Army of Darkness (AofD was the sequel to ED2).

But Shaun of the Dead is much funnier than either one of those. Almost Monty-Pythonesque... although somehow that doesn't describe it accurately.

It's really good. If you see it and don't like it, I'll take personal responsibility.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Danny White said:
Have you ever seen "Evil Dead 2"? For my money, even better than Army of Darkness (AofD was the sequel to ED2).

But Shaun of the Dead is much funnier than either one of those. Almost Monty-Pythonesque... although somehow that doesn't describe it accurately.

It's really good. If you see it and don't like it, I'll take personal responsibility.

Yes I like the whole Evil Dead series.

Shop Smart...shop S-Mart.

I do not go to the movies and have not for years, however this is one I will have to check out once the DVD comes out...might be one I buy.