Any Sort Of Feature That?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Alright, so there's some threads that are pretty long. Even at 40/page, some threads get long.

Is there any feature that allows you to open the thread and then hit a button that would take you to your own posts?

Some of the really ongoing threads in the OT, I forgot what I said and I just wanna get to my post faster to see what I said.

Anything like that without having to use the search feature?

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Hoofbite;3845813 said:
Alright, so there's some threads that are pretty long. Even at 40/page, some threads get long.

Is there any feature that allows you to open the thread and then hit a button that would take you to your own posts?

Some of the really ongoing threads in the OT, I forgot what I said and I just wanna get to my post faster to see what I said.

Do you want a feature that takes you to your last made post in that thread?

EDIT: One of these 2 will probably do what you want, or both.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=207390
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=126864

Bug Reality :p

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoofbite;3845813 said:

Set your account options so it subscribes to threads you post in and it should give you the ability to go straight to them.

Also, you can start reading the newest posts in a thread by clicking on
firstnew.gif
next to the thread title.

-Reality