Any update on Gregory?

lk8701

Reaction score
I know Quinn is coming back but last season our defense really took off when Gregory started to turn it on. D Law, Gregory, and Quinn would really be a problem for offensive lines to deal with.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Aug. 31st, 2019......Stephen Jones....

“It is my understanding that he may have filed for reinstatement,” Jones said. “And then it’s just time that we don’t control in terms of when they ultimately make a decision.”

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Scared that Gregory might celebrate like:

giphy.gif

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am just wanting to see what Quinn can do when he gets back. Gregory may not get back in for at least 3 to 4 weeks yet, maybe 6 to 8. If he did apply for reinstatement.

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm willing to give this D a little time. It's still just a few weeks. They're not terrible, they're still playing pretty well overall. I'll take this D over that 2016 D any day of the week. I just hope these coaches know what they're doing on not keeping Wise or activating Taco. I have to believe that.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Gregory is no Josh Gordon because we don't own Goodell like the Pats do , so he won't be reinstated .

exciter

Reaction score
I know Quinn is coming back but last season our defense really took off when Gregory started to turn it on. D Law, Gregory, and Quinn would really be a problem for offensive lines to deal with.
Assuming he does come back this year (seriously doubt it) he's had no training camp, weight training or other team activity in months. What exactly do you expect him to be able to provide at this point?