Any updates on Jonathan Cooper?

nathanlt

Reaction score
I saw him limp off, it looked pretty serious. Any updates at this point?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Please stop looking to this board for information. It used to be a great source for actual updates. Now it's just a bunch of folks screaming about how player X or coach Y sucks
I’m with you. I’ve been very disgusted with the negativity about coaching and Dak, like injuries and suspensions or being drilled every time you drop back shouldn’t matter. Revising history like suddenly Dak was no good last year either. I’ve considered avoiding the site because it’s no fun anymore, and the jerks who think they are experts aren’t pushed to the drama zone, including some of the mods. But it’s still the only game in town, so I keep hoping it will improve.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
phillips_rob-17writersblog.jpg

Read

Cooper Leaves Game, But Says He Dodged Serious Injury

cooper_jonathan-hs.jpg

(Dec. 31; 9:30 p.m.) – Jonathan Cooper feared the worst as the Cowboys’ athletic training staff helped him to the locker room with an apparent leg injury in the second quarter of Sunday’s 6-0 win over the Eagles.

Although he didn’t return to the game, the Cowboys’ starting left guard said afterward that he didn’t suffer any significant damage.

“Initially you’re so concerned – it feels terrible, you’re going off emotion,” Cooper said “But I feel all right. It definitely could have been worse.”

Re-signed by the Cowboys in March, Cooper is now set to become a free agent after permanently winning the left guard job early in the season.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/2017writersblog

TwentyOne

Reaction score
When i saw the injury in slow motion i thought this will be his career. Over.

I feel very happy about him dodging a serious i jnjury. Not because he was a good player for us but only because he already went thru enough. He earned the right to be successful now.

Verdict

Reaction score
Please stop looking to this board for information. It used to be a great source for actual updates. Now it's just a bunch of folks screaming about how player X or coach Y sucks

Yeah and it's a lot of fun. You should try it. You seem like you could use a little cheer. Drinking works wonders too.

Verdict

Reaction score
If posters could not use the word “sucks” in describing players in fact, most threads would not happen or would be shorter.

Thank goodness the word exists. It would take far too long to explain how bad Dez and Witten are if the word ceased to exist.

lostar2009

Reaction score

Everyone is just blowing steam about this team and rightfully so. It will die down. But don't except any real content for another week or so unless it comes from another site.

Verdict

Reaction score
Everyone is just blowing steam about this team and rightfully so. It will die down. But don't except any real content for another week or so unless it comes from another site.

No. It may die down a little but Dez and Witten haven't ceased to suck, and the Dez appologists have a long list of excuses all holstered up to draw and fire at his detractors. It's setting up to be a fun, lively, spicy off season.

lostar2009

Reaction score
No. It may die down a little but Dez and Witten haven't ceased to suck, and the Dez appologists have a long list of excuses all holstered up to draw and fire at his detractors. It's setting up to be a fun, lively, spicy off season.

Welp I tried.

Verdict

Reaction score
glad to hear he dodged serious injury.

That's very fortunate. Should drive his contract demands up significantly. Thank goodness we can use him to eat up all that excess cap. Dez and Witten are hungry but even they have a hard time eating all that cap.