Any Updates On Randy Gregory?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Anyone seen/heard anything?

Roger? Jerry? Stephen? Bueller?

At this point, I don't want Gregory back this season. I don't want him getting another accrued season after missing everything before season start, and having his training camp on the fly during the season.

I'd be happy to have him back if he can show up for the entire offseason and give us a guy ready to play come the regular season.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Jerry's at the owner meetings make it happen for RG...NFL gonna change that weed policy, and they should giving people opioids without trying natural remedies first. :facepalm:

Football wise, DAL needs dude, his speed and bend are unique.

CB61

Reaction score
That means RG’s got plenty of time to miss another random test or two, or violate some other requirement of the druggie protocol.
Who knows by then there may be a new CBA and I hear they're discussing marijuana use for pain so maybe he'll be fine? LOL that be pretty funny seeing NFL players lighten up on the sideline or in the blue tent

CPanther95

Reaction score
Is that true? They made a final determination? Last I heard was six or 7 weeks ago, when he petitioned for reinstatement.

He's indefinitely suspended until he gets reinstated.

If he actually did file the paperwork, the NFL would have had to issue a response by now . They only have 60 days to respond. I suspect he changed his mind.