Any Updates On Randy Gregory?

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Here in Texas it is not just illegal to use weed, but its illegal to even have it in your possession.

Even if the NFL did allow the use of weed, I dont know how the players would get around it being legal in some states and illegal in others.

They'd probably just stop testing for weed. It "wouldn't be their business how you got weed." But the state laws would still apply. If you get arrested for buying or possessing weed, the league might discipline you the same way they would for any other arrest. But it's not like Gregory has ever gotten arrested for weed. His issue has been drug testing.

cern

Reaction score
randy is no longer in my thoughts. sayonara.

CPanther95

Reaction score
They'd probably just stop testing for weed. It "wouldn't be their business how you got weed." But the state laws would still apply. If you get arrested for buying or possessing weed, the league might discipline you the same way they would for any other arrest. But it's not like Gregory has ever gotten arrested for weed. His issue has been drug testing.

They can't allow it for players in legal states as long as it's illegal for players in other states. It would offer an unfair advantage.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He missed a test, that's not failing. Again keep making crap up because that's the fun thing to do
unfortunately its the same as failing.. I haven't heard anything on a update.. I thought the NFL had a certain amount of time to make a decision..

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Randy Gregory is going to be on his first contract at the age of 40.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
unfortunately its the same as failing.. I haven't heard anything on a update.. I thought the NFL had a certain amount of time to make a decision..
He still didn't fail it though. I'm not saying he didn't make a mistake by missing the test but he went the very next week and passed it. He gets tested every week and hasn't failed in over 3 years. He isn't smoking weed anymore and has a mentor that is with him 24 hours a day.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He still didn't fail it though. I'm not saying he didn't make a mistake by missing the test but he went the very next week and passed it. He gets tested every week and hasn't failed in over 3 years. He isn't smoking weed anymore and has a mentor that is with him 24 hours a day.
Ya know its almost a given that if your tested constantly that your going to miss one.. Its stupid. Let the guy play..

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
They can't allow it for players in legal states as long as it's illegal for players in other states. It would offer an unfair advantage.

But what do you mean by "allow it"? They're not allowing anything. They're just not drug testing for weed. That doesn't mean they can't discipline players for arrests. My company doesn't drug test. We have offices all over the country and world. That doesn't mean they wouldn't fire an employee for getting arrested for weed if it's illegal in their state. States have different laws. I guess you can say that's not fair because people can get in trouble for different things because of where they live. The company can always adopt a universal policy to not discipline people for certain arrests in order to try to keep things fair. But an arrest is still an arrest.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Ya know its almost a given that if your tested constantly that your going to miss one.. Its stupid. Let the guy play..
The things the league is making him do is crazy. Once he missed the test he has a list of things he must do to get reinstated. I'm not sure what those things are but I'm sure he is jumping through hoops. Hopefully a decision is made soon on it

glimmerman

Reaction score
The things the league is making him do is crazy. Once he missed the test he has a list of things he must do to get reinstated. I'm not sure what those things are but I'm sure he is jumping through hoops. Hopefully a decision is made soon on it
Would like to see him and Quinn on the field..

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Oh he just forgot about a test, eh?

Now who's being naive, Kay?

There's a reason why any drug testing agency considers a missed test a failed test.
Getting tested every week and you don't think something ever comes up that need to be taken care of? He has a mentor that lives with him and is with him 24 hours. Only ones that think he still smokes weed is just uneducated.