Anybody watching the pro bowl today?

blueblood70

Reaction score
I’ll watch just to see Micah, even though it’s a garbage game.
Honestly didn't know it was on but might check it out ill have it record and watch the parts i want just like the SB lots of fast forwarding going on.lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
Don't know. Do not care to look it up. :laugh:
But I think it is around 6:00 but not sure if EST or CST.
I would think it is on NFLN or ESPN, what other networks would be dumb enough to have it. :muttley:
2pm CST ABC

Desperado

Reaction score
The Pro Bowl is only slightly less boring that Pro Bowling. So... no.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One of the great talents of most Americans is the ability to make a tailgate event out of almost anything.
I am in favor of the Pre Tailgate Party as well as the After Tailgate Party.

I don't know the Guinness world record but I would nominate any NASCAR event at Texas Moror Speedway. When I was doing radio in OK, they were a client as well as a promotional partner and the tailgating started the weekend before the event when they let the RV's in and was non-stop. They had businesses delivering supplies to tailgaters by Thursday for the actual events. They had family members flying in by Friday for interventions and rehab pleas. OK, I made that last part up.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Probably. As bad as the Pro Bowl is, it is better than college basketball and the Olympics.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Using today to take down five Christmas light sets from my neighbor who keeps turning them on even though we are six weeks over that particular event.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’d rather watch women playing basketball…. And I hate women’s basketball lol