Anybody watching the pro bowl today?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I haven’t watched the last two pro bowls but I’ll watch some of this one. I’m surprised they still play the game after the farce a few years ago when players were just clowning around during the game allowing easy touchdowns. The league jumped on the players pretty good after that warning they would do away with the game if it continues. They’ve tightened it up a little since then but the game is still a joke. It wasn’t like that years ago players used to take the game seriously. It was a pride thing. These days players just want to have fun and get out of the game healthy. The game has practically turned into flag football or touch.

raven55

Reaction score
i think we would be better served by watching a pro team go againist all stars out of college like the old days instead of a bunch of yuk yuk plays that the pro's call a pro bowl. when i was a kid that serve just about as good as the pajama time in Indy or where ever there gonna have the combine

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It’s a joke but it’s still football.

Shoot, I enjoy watching the neighborhood kids throw the ball.

But I’ll at least start it off on main TV. But I’m also watching golf, hoops and Olympics .

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
…..it’s a shame it’s come to this. The league doesn’t seem to have an answer for it either
Come over Shabazz, got some wings cooking, and some Brisket smoking,,I want to bum rush the Jones and buy them out,,, who is with me?
CowboysZone could be the precursor to buying out the Jones" stay with me here.
As much time as we all spend investing our own time in trying to figure out the problems Jerry has, this forum could just all pitch in, sorry, dont know what the investmest would be per registered owner in this house, but , might be around 106,000 a piece and we could buy out Jerry ,,, just saying.
If I could go broke and win another ring, thats where I would be investing.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Lol, they aren’t even tackling each other. This is pointless.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Just started watching the game no one wants to tackle. Murray just threw an INT and they allowed the defender to run for a touchdown practically untouched. Absolutely no effort to make the tackle. What a joke! I’ve seen more physicality in a flag football game. lol

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Haven't watched since like 94 or something, decided to put it on out of curiosity...... wow - it turned into a game of two-hand touch at half speed no less.

Have mercy and pull the plug on this "game".

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They should seriously just turn this into a flag football game. I haven’t seen a tackle yet.

Last edited:

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Pee Wee football for five year olds has more physicality than this.

That’s actually a better idea - have all of the Pro Bowlers kids play for prizes.