Anyone Else Have Issues With Sporgwire?

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Every time I have gone to Sporgwire for the past two or three days, there are no updated articles there. The same 2/3 day old content is still there. Anyone else have this issue? I'm thinking they may have gone under as an operation...not sure.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, it's still live and working. I am developing a complete replacement for the site, but it's still going to remain active until well active the new service launches.

A few months ago when when I moved SPORGWIRE to new servers, I set a couple of debug settings that greatly extended the retention periods of all content. That combined with a recent network issue seems to have caused the content scanning system to get stuck.

I have corrected the problem and am performing maintenance on the servers now. Once that completes, you should start seeing new content again.

Xelda

Reaction score
No, it's still live and working. I am developing a complete replacement for the site, but it's still going to remain active until well active the new service launches.

A few months ago when when I moved SPORGWIRE to new servers, I set a couple of debug settings that greatly extended the retention periods of all content. That combined with a recent network issue seems to have caused the content scanning system to get stuck.

I have corrected the problem and am performing maintenance on the servers now. Once that completes, you should start seeing new content again.
I'm going to pretend I understand all of that.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Every time I have gone to Sporgwire for the past two or three days, there are no updated articles there. The same 2/3 day old content is still there. Anyone else have this issue? I'm thinking they may have gone under as an operation...not sure.
Did you not know that was Reality's other baby?

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score

Thanks! I have missed it big time the last couple of days.