Anyone else hoping for a Raven Superbowl?

ksadler1

Reaction score
Obviously l'm assuming our D won't get us there, but it would be sweet to see the Ravens take out the Pat's and win it all...

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
I’m definitely a fan of Jackson and I respect the way Baltimore plays football

uvaballa

Reaction score
Ravens are better than the Pats. I wouldn’t mind seeing the Chiefs. The older WBs are finally starting to show their age and the young QBs look like they’re ready to take over.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can root for Lamar without pulling for another NFL franchise. Its called fantasy football.

Pape

Reaction score
Obviously l'm assuming our D won't get us there, but it would be sweet to see the Ravens take out the Pat's and win it all...
Thats a terrible thought.

7 is a good goal

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
I love what they've done in Baltimore. They didn't try to change the player or fret about what might go wrong. They figured out how to maximize what he does well and they committed to building their entire offense around it.

visionary

Reaction score
Boy those Ravens management and fans must be really really upset they list out on the greatness of Garrett and had to settle for the mediocrity of John Harbaugh

TwelfthStar

Reaction score
Honestly, I find the Ravens annoying. Only been around since 1996, yet quickly won 2 SB's. Not a fan of the city of Baltimore, personally, and I feel SOOOOO bad for Cleveland and their fans. Always ace their drafts, can respect that though. Jackson is fun to watch, but I like Mahomes, Josh Allen, and even Mayfield better. From the AFC, I'd like to see the Chiefs get all their **** together, or the Bills make a miracle run. Would have loved the Chargers, too (#ForRivers), but that ship has sailed. :( Also loved Andrew Luck :'(, but of course I respect his decision. Anyone but the Pats, though.

Flamma

Reaction score
To me Jackson is without a doubt MVP. This is coming from someone that thought he wasn't even an NFL QB. Man was I wrong. This guy is treating NFL teams like he's in college and getting away with it. Their system, credit the coaching staff, and his talent, he's killing it. This might not last forever, but for now they are incredibly hard to stop. I'm hoping they take that show all the way to the SB.

mosslost

Reaction score
Ravens are better than the Pats. I wouldn’t mind seeing the Chiefs. The older WBs are finally starting to show their age and the young QBs look like they’re ready to take over.
It will be the Pats. Fourth straight SB appearance and back to back titles.

Techsass

Reaction score
I haven't seen the Ravens play yet. And yes I feel kind of cheated, but I'm sure I'll see them in the play offs.

It is interesting that they have been a strong Defensive team for all of Harbaugh's tenure there. Now they have a decent offense to go along with that defense.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I haven't seen the Ravens play yet. And yes I feel kind of cheated, but I'm sure I'll see them in the play offs.

It is interesting that they have been a strong Defensive team for all of Harbaugh's tenure there. Now they have a decent offense to go along with that defense.
I'd love for us to get either of their coordinators as our next headcoach.

Defensive- Don Martindale
Offensive- Greg Roman

I prefer Martindale but Roman will do.

Hardline

Reaction score
As long as it's not the Patriots, Steelers, 49ers or the iggles .