Anyone else interested in seeing what type of player zeke can be if

KingRah

Reaction score
if he played at his combine weight? He’s great now, but I’d love to see a ripped 225 zeke with more breakaway speed.

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
Yea he’d be a force with more speed but he’s pretty damn fast as it is.

fansince68

Reaction score
Zeke is not slow. His running style has changed from hit the hole and accelerate to have patience, read the blocking...pick the hole, accelerate through the hole. As much as Linehan ran Zeke so stupidly up the middle, he had to adjust his running style.

Reaction score
I’m interested in seeing how Moore uses him. I suspect we will run mostly single back, 3 or 4 wide, like the Rams. Force D to play nickel as a base. For reference, Gurley ran against nickel more than any RB in league in 2017-18 (until Kupp got hurt). Which means Zeke will have to run thru a DB rather than a LB if he breaks thru the line. So, a little less weight and more speed might be a good thing.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Zeke takes a lot of hits so I see why he bulked up a bit. Hopefully Moore's playcalling results in lighter boxes, but even having the 2 rookie RBs get Zeke more rest would work out. If KM protects Zeke better than Linehan by all means lose those extra pounds.

Now ask the same question for the QB. Should he play at his combine weight?