Anyone else love Sponch cookies?

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
A co worker brought some to work and I loved it. Had to go to the store and buy a couple of boxes, am fighting the urge to finish one of the boxes before bed.:laugh:

marinela-sponch-marshmallow-cookies-4-six-packs-10.jpg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Same here, but I'm fixing to step out for breakfast at the cafe, I'll swing by Walmart grocery store on my way home& look for them, as I'd forgotten to score my usual half an arm load of jello puddings last week,,, I guess normal dudes would make out a shopping list,huh?,,, Not me buddy, I'm a straight from the hip wing it kinda' guy.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Same here, but I'm fixing to step out for breakfast at the cafe, I'll swing by Walmart grocery store on my way home& look for them, as I'd forgotten to score my usual half an arm load of jello puddings last week,,, I guess normal dudes would make out a shopping list,huh?,,, Not me buddy, I'm a straight from the hip wing it kinda' guy.
Such a rebel!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dunno about that cookie, can't make out what it is but I do not like the name or what that stuff on it is.

Since Melon 's headed for his weekly photo session at Walmart, maybe he can score some and report back. I trust his opinion because he's a boozer like me and Johnny the Fox might be a stoner and I seldom trust their judgment about food. Some think a bag of sugar is a food group.

Now if you want a great cookie, strap these on, good for stoners too. Got a little bit of a Heath Bar kick in them.
GUEST_11c95ffb-4b9f-4898-8ab5-efb066ad9554

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dunno about that cookie, can't make out what it is but I do not like the name or what that stuff on it is.

Since Melon 's headed for his weekly photo session at Walmart, maybe he can score some and report back. I trust his opinion because he's a boozer like me and Johnny the Fox might be a stoner and I seldom trust their judgment about food. Some think a bag of sugar is a food group.

Now if you want a great cookie, strap these on, good for stoners too. Got a little bit of a Heath Bar kick in them.
GUEST_11c95ffb-4b9f-4898-8ab5-efb066ad9554

Oh yes.

I think the c-chip version is terrific!

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Ok stoner food....guess I’ll chime in being my area of expertise. No...but I know these types of products being international brands sold many places like 7/11 to Circle K Walgreens etc..my thing is Trix cereal out the box in my car,and various odd soda pops in a bottle like per se..”Frostie blue cream soda”. You gonna laugh see that. “It’s for little kids you immature idiot!!” But yes,I’ve tried products like the one you’ve shown. It’s kinda fun actually like a surprise seeing what’s this or that going to taste like. A lot not to my taste...but some are very quite good.
I do know you’re paying for it in the morning after coffee though. loooooool I had blue and green poop once..that was a new swirl on things.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Ok stoner food....guess I’ll chime in being my area of expertise. No...but I know these types of products being international brands sold many places like 7/11 to Circle K Walgreens etc..my thing is Trix cereal out the box in my car,and various odd soda pops in a bottle like per se..”Frostie blue cream soda”. You gonna laugh see that. “It’s for little kids you immature idiot!!” But yes,I’ve tried products like the one you’ve shown. It’s kinda fun actually like a surprise seeing what’s this or that going to taste like. A lot not to my taste...but some are very quite good.
I do know you’re paying for it in the morning after coffee though. loooooool I had blue and green poop once..that was a new swirl on things.

:laugh:Yep all the dyes in captain crunch crunch berries made my poop different colors as well.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This thread has taken a rather disturbing turn and while I haven't smoked wacky backy in a while, I never felt the need to check out the color of my poop. However, that has sparked an idea. Next colonoscopy, I am throwing down every color cereal I can handle, Fruit Loops, Fruity Pebbles, Cap'n Crunchberry and Trix and send that doc on a magical mystery tour. He'll think he's latched onto a wild kaleidoscope, just hope he doesn't try turning it.

I really do like the fact that we feel so close to each other that we can share these things. Oh yes, I really do!