Anyone else noticed that the clapper has stopped clapping?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He stopped clapping so people who complained incessantly about him clapping would stop talking about him clapping.

The joke's on you Garrett!!! :mad: The joke is on you. :(

Dre11

Reaction score
Yea, but not when the players screw up big time. Like fumbling - clap clap clap, interception - clap clap clap, missed field goal - clap clap clap,

I've seen other coaches too, why wouldn't you try to keep a players head up in a game and lose him for the rest of the game?

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Yea, but not when the players screw up big time. Like fumbling - clap clap clap, interception - clap clap clap, missed field goal - clap clap clap,
Actually they do support their players even when things ain't going well. Cowboys fans really love in their own world

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He still claps. We just don't get a bunch of coverage like we were initially. I never understood why it mattered if he clapped. All coaches clap. Some overly chew gum like Pete Carroll...but its the claps people focus on....

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he started doing it less in November and has kept decreasing it.

I've wondered since then if it's because that halloween video went viral of people dressing up as him and clapping at things. I even saw the term "the clapper" outside of places like Cowboys Zone

Reactions: BAT

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Someone within the organization must keep tabs on CZ...................plus the fire that was lit under him a few weeks back must have really burned deep.........he don't look quite as comfortable as he did before.