Anyone going to the Baltimore game?

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
Any of y'all going to the game vs. the Ravens next weekend in Baltimore? If so, are there any places to tailgate before the game--ala The Corrall at TX STDM?

Thanks in advance!

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
I'am going. There is no real tailgating places around, But there is "Mothers" just a few blocks away from the Stadium in Federal Hill that host's a Raven's Party. Up the Street next to Camden Yards, there is a couple of Good Places like "Pickles". Down the street from there is the "Downtown Sports Lounge" and a block from there is "The Wharf Rat", A pretty cool place. If you walk to Harbor Place in Inner harbor, there is a "Hooters", "ESPN Zone" and a "Hard Rock Cafe". Get there Early and enjoy there places, they are all within easy walking distance and the Fans there are mostly Friendly. Last Time in 2000, I swear the Stadium was a Quarter full of Boy's Fans. I recommend the Cream of Crab Soup sold right out in Front of "Pickles".

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
BTW, Dress Warmly, It Should be in the 40"s here and most likely windy. When that wind coming off the Bay kicks in it goes right through you.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
Thanks. Been to Baltimore twice w/in the last 2 years--once to attend the Cowboys/Commanders game in '02. I know all those places you mentioned, just was wondering about things to do before the game. I found "Mothers" online--worth going to?

Fans are cool there? Or so I've heard....

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
BTW, if any of y'all are going to be there, I'd love to know where you are hanging before the game. Perhaps we could get a little Cowboys tailgate going.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Be sure and make a venture down to Pearl Street... best place in town for crabs... ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Be sure and make a venture down to Pearl Street... best place in town for crabs... ;)
To eat or the kind you need medicine for?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
trickblue said:
lol... the medicine kind...
I had a feeling that was where you were going. Baltimore is supposedly the VD capital of the US.

OT...if you ever get a chance listen to Richard Pryor doing his comedy skit about Mudbone going to jail in California and getting crabs. You will not be able to breathe.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I had a feeling that was where you were going. Baltimore is supposedly the VD capital of the US.

OT...if you ever get a chnce listen to Richard Pryor doing his comedy skit about Mudbone going to jail in California and getting crabs. You will not be able to breathe.

I love those Mudbone routines... great stuff... "Miss Rudolph, Miss Rudolph... you got to do somethin' 'bout the monkey"...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
trickblue said:
I love those Mudbone routines... great stuff... "Miss Rudolph, Miss Rudolph... you got to do somethin' 'bout the monkey"...
Pryor is a genius.

Mudbone is the best character he ever did.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
i might be going....my friends in b'more are still trying to score tickets...if they do, i'm there.