Anyone have a pic of RWs catch?

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
I looked for it but couldn't find it that is the only good pass brad johnson threw

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
found these.

RoyWilliams_Giants_110208_360.jpg

116qr9j.gif

rexrobinson

Reaction score
Did he get interfered with on that catch? It seemed like it to me but I guess no harm no foul since he caught it.

I like how Roy has shown some great hands on his few opportunities. I can't wait to see a healthy Romo (with good blocking) with this guy in the mix.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
rexrobinson;2397912 said:
Did he get interfered with on that catch. It seemed like it to me but I guess no harm no foul since he caught it.

I like how Roy has shown some great hands on his few opportunities. I can't wait to see a healthy Romo (with good blocking) with this guy in the mix.
Webster had his right arm pinned. No flag. Amazing one handed left handed catch.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I'm not one to overly adore #11, but that catch was simply amazing.

zack

Reaction score
Hostile;2397927 said:
Webster had his right arm pinned. No flag. Amazing one handed left handed catch.

Penalize the Giants....nah...

rexrobinson

Reaction score
zack;2397995 said:
Penalize the Giants....nah...

LOL no kidding however even if they do get penalized 3 or 4 times relative to the Cowboys it seems like zero.

HeHateMe

Displaced but Dedicated
Reaction score
I don't even know how Brad Johnson is actually in the NFL, let alone our backup QB.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I know its only three games -

But we basically Franchised Roy #11 and gave away half a draft to do so.

$9M per season

I see 3 catches for 38 yards in 3 games. I hope that ramps up and he did have a nice TD catch. Crayton has 8-89 in last 3 games -

VirusX

Reaction score
I dont see how losing 1 draft pic would be half a draft? We could select a young WR next year and he could be another mike williams..

Instead we got a pro bowl WR who has never really had a good QB throwing at him including his stint so far in Dallas... A little over critical are we???

Nors;2404339 said:
I know its only three games -

But we basically Franchised Roy #11 and gave away half a draft to do so.

$9M per season

I see 3 catches for 38 yards in 3 games. I hope that ramps up and he did have a nice TD catch. Crayton has 8-89 in last 3 games -

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
VirusX;2404370 said:
I dont see how losing 1 draft pic would be half a draft? We could select a young WR next year and he could be another mike williams..

Instead we got a pro bowl WR who has never really had a good QB throwing at him including his stint so far in Dallas... A little over critical are we???

I believe it was actually 3 draft picks including a 1st and a 3rd.

It's early but at $9M a year - he has to be at a 80-100 catch clip and not 1 a game. Willing to give him some time to break in here tho -

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Nors;2404387 said:

It's early but at $9M a year - he has to be at a 80-100 catch clip and not 1 a game. Willing to give him some time to break in here tho -
I'm sure he appreciates that.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
HeHateMe;2398705 said:
I don't even know how Brad Johnson is actually in the NFL, let alone our backup QB.

I was surprised that throw was even in bounds compared to all the other garbage he's been slinging around the last few weeks. He's simply awful.

BadKarma

Reaction score
Nors;2404387 said:

We gave our 2009 first, third and sixth round picks for Roy Williams and their 2009 7th. Basically, the 7th is a high 6th round, so we gave them a 3rd since he was a 1st rounder.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nors;2404387 said:

The draft picks were overblown. The only round the Cowboys won't be drafting in is the 1st round and what would've been the #1 need we would've drafted? More than likely a wide receiver and who knows how good he would've been? As of right now I don't even know any WR's that are even worthy of a 1st round pick. Cowboys didn't pay much of a price by giving away the 1st round pick. And if it makes you feel better think about who the best players on this team are and what rounds they were drafted in. The jury is still out on Felix and Mike Jenkins and maybe Spencer but aside from that in recent years the only guys I think that were worthy of a 1st rounder are Newman, Roy(say what you will but he was a beast alongside Woodson) and Demarcus Ware. Spears has been solid but I think we expected more than solid when we drafted him. The Cowboys do better drafting in every other round but the 1st lol. So trading for a young receiver who's proven was a great move.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors;2404387 said:

We gave up 3 draft picks for a draft pick and a player who will be better than anyone we could have drafted at WR with the 1st round pick.