Anyone know how to watch NFL games on the computer?

suspenceman

Jerry's kid
Reaction score
Howdy Yall,

I was wondering if any of yall knew how to watch an nfl game on the computer. right now i'm in Santiago, Chile...and well, i wanna watch some games. i dont have access to a tv, and even if i did...i doubt it'd have any football games on it. so if you could help, it'd be much appreciated.
I'm only here until august 14th and then i head back to Texas.

thanks

-spence

oh ya, this is my first post, been here a long time but never posted till now.

:star:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
suspenceman said:
Howdy Yall,

I was wondering if any of yall knew how to watch an nfl game on the computer. right now i'm in Santiago, Chile...and well, i wanna watch some games. i dont have access to a tv, and even if i did...i doubt it'd have any football games on it. so if you could help, it'd be much appreciated.
I'm only here until august 14th and then i head back to Texas.

thanks

-spence

oh ya, this is my first post, been here a long time but never posted till now.

:star:

:welcome:

I don't know if there is a way to view games on the net.

gollum

Reaction score
Hey spence,

I'm in Monterrey Mexico now and I haven't had tv for six weeks. Dish "zapped" our cards right before World Cup...so you can imagine how many people are "in line" to get them reprogrammed. We finally gave up waiting and are getting Sky cable because you can purchase Sunday ticket through them for about $100. If you can't get a satellite, maybe one of the cable providers offers something like that. DirectTV no longer is available in Mexico...at least it's not sold here. Not sure about Chile though.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Link

I found this on E-bay and am going to buy it and see if it works. If it does that price is unreal. I will happily let everyone know if it does or not.

If anyone has tried this and it sucks, please chime in. I'd really like to know.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Link

I found this on E-bay and am going to buy it and see if it works. If it does that price is unreal. I will happily let everyone know if it does or not.

If anyone has tried this and it sucks, please chime in. I'd really like to know.
You might have an issue with the Mrs on using that :D

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
Well I will be out of town, but I have my computer set to record the Sunday replay of the game on NFL network. So when I get back if nothing went wrong with the recording I can host it as a torrent next week sometime.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Link

Thanks a lot, Hos!

I clicked that link and ended up in a trance for 2 hours. Didn't snap out of it till my gf came in and threw a VCR at my head!

:banghead:

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Link

That sounds too good to be true. Can't wait to hear more.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rack said:
Thanks a lot, Hos!

I clicked that link and ended up in a trance for 2 hours. Didn't snap out of it till my gf came in and threw a VCR at my head!

:banghead:
You're welcome. Did the VCR to the dome help?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Just_Dan said:
That sounds too good to be true. Can't wait to hear more.
It did to me too, but at that price it's worth it for me to try. Buying it tonight. I will let everyone know if it is worth it or not.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Hostile said:
It did to me too, but at that price it's worth it for me to try. Buying it tonight. I will let everyone know if it is worth it or not.

Is it a satellite card hack?

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Link

Sounds fishy...

I'd be weary.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I bought it. Hopefully I can try it for tonight's game. If it sucks, it was only 9 and a half bucks. Big deal.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I downloaded all the stuff guys, but since I did there have been so many things happen that I haven't had a chance to try it yet. I have one more busy day tomorrow and then I will test fly this sucker and let everyone know if it is worth it or not.

Sorry it's taking so long. You wouldn't believe the list of stuff that has happened this week.