Anyone know

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
what happened to my registration here. I joined the first day but have never been able to post on the Cowboy Zone main forum. I can log in just fine, just cant post?

I also tried to send a E-mail to the forum moderators but never recieved a responce.

The catch 22 is that you can't send PM's unless your registration is completed.

I wasn't that bad ? Was I?

M Saladin

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
Out of all the moderators and forum members some one could have at least replied to my post and or E-mails.

not :cool:

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry...been doing a butt load of work outside of the house so have not checked in as much the last few days.

Ok if you changed your email at any time then it may have messed up your activation code.

If you still have an activation code in your email you should be able to click it and it should reset itself....if not let me know and I will have Reality send another activation code out.

Just make sure that the email address you have listed in your profile is a working email and the one you are currently using so the activation code will go there.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Sorry...been doing a butt load of work outside of the house so have not checked in as much the last few days.

Ok if you changed your email at any time then it may have messed up your activation code.

If you still have an activation code in your email you should be able to click it and it should reset itself....if not let me know and I will have Reality send another activation code out.

Just make sure that the email address you have listed in your profile is a working email and the one you are currently using so the activation code will go there.

Thanks Brain, I appreciate you taking time on a holiday to help me. :cool:

I tried your first suggestion and when I click on it, it sends me back to a page that says something about my auth code being invalad.

However, the E-mail listed is in my current E-mail address, and I check it several times throughout the day.

I'll be looking forward to receiving the new activation code.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SALADIN said:
Thanks Brain, I appreciate you taking time on a holiday to help me. :cool:

I tried your first suggestion and when I click on it, it sends me back to a page that says something about my auth code being invalad.

However, the E-mail listed is in my current E-mail address, and I check it several times throughout the day.

I'll be looking forward to receiving the new activation code.

No problem at all...just sorry I did not see your post earlier.

I have asked Reality to send the activation code again and he will get that as soon as he can....be patient and he will get it out to you.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
No problem at all...just sorry I did not see your post earlier.

I have asked Reality to send the activation code again and he will get that as soon as he can....be patient and he will get it out to you.

Any word from the Governer :confused:

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SALADIN said:
Any word from the Governer :confused:

If you are using a YAHOO email account then you will need to check in your bulk or spam folders as Yahoo tends to put some mail (these activation accounts) into one of those folders.

Check all of those folders out and if you still do not find it let me know and I will ask reality to send it again.

I am positive he sent it when I asked last time....many people with the yahoo emails had the same problem with them going in different folders and not even knowing they got them.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
If you are using a YAHOO email account then you will need to check in your bulk or spam folders as Yahoo tends to put some mail (these activation accounts) into one of those folders.

Check all of those folders out and if you still do not find it let me know and I will ask reality to send it again.

I am positive he sent it when I asked last time....many people with the yahoo emails had the same problem with them going in different folders and not even knowing they got them.

Thanks Brain. Thats probably what happened. I erase my bulk folder any chance I get.

I'll let it build up for a few days and keep checking it.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Talk about lost in cyber space. :)

Maybe its time to try another email service.

Can you register again as M_Saladin or something and use another service? One that knows junk mail from non?

Yahoo shunted my confirmation off to bulk mail but I intercepted it...

So what's up? :)

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Talk about lost in cyber space. :)

Maybe its time to try another email service.

Can you register again as M_Saladin or something and use another service? One that knows junk mail from non?

Yahoo shunted my confirmation off to bulk mail but I intercepted it...

So what's up? :)

Hey there little lady

I’ll try to open some other E-mail account but Yahoo has worked very well for me since I discovered the internet O so many years ago (and I’m not just saying that as an employee).

Good to hear from you again Barb, hope you’re well, love your post.

BTW, I’ll be in your neighborhood a few days this week (NY, NY). Well, maybe not your neighborhood but at least in your general vicinity.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
SALADIN said:
Hey there little lady

I’ll try to open some other E-mail account but Yahoo has worked very well for me since I discovered the internet O so many years ago (and I’m not just saying that as an employee).

Good to hear from you again Barb, hope you’re well, love your post.

BTW, I’ll be in your neighborhood a few days this week (NY, NY). Well, maybe not your neighborhood but at least in your general vicinity.
Enjoy the Big Apple, my friend!

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

ok Brain I changed my E-mail address so can you have one of the mods try to send the registration info there.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SALADIN said:
ok Brain I changed my E-mail address so can you have one of the mods try to send the registration info there.

Ok I left a message for him to send the activation code again.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reality said he sent it so you should get it in your email now....remember if you do not see it to check the spam or bulk folders...not sure if your current email has those as it has been a long time since I used that service.