Anyone left thinks Zeke is the best back in the league?

CB61

Reaction score
Is the best back in the nfl?

Anyone out there still thinks it was smart to pay him 15 million?
I don't think it's smart to pay anybody that kind of money but I don't know if I'm ready to lay all the blame on him he does look slower but you got to look at offensive line Play 2 according to an article I read earlier he had better luck when Su a filo was left guard than Connor Williams? Who knows we're about to find out although the rest of our line is banged up to

CB61

Reaction score
I don't think it's smart to pay anybody that kind of money but I don't know if I'm ready to lay all the blame on him he does look slower but you got to look at offensive line Play 2 according to an article I read earlier he had better luck when Su a filo was left guard than Connor Williams? Who knows we're about to find out although the rest of our line is banged up to
And honestly I think that's part of the problem with Tyron Smith playing next to Williams he's trying to overcompensate for him worry doesn't have to with Su a filo go back to the other post has the Connor Williams project ended? I don't know about that but sua filo one hell of a player not Zack Martin material Far Cry better than Williams at this point

CB61

Reaction score
And honestly I think that's part of the problem with Tyron Smith playing next to Williams he's trying to overcompensate for him worry doesn't have to with Su a filo go back to the other post has the Connor Williams project ended? I don't know about that but sua filo one hell of a player not Zack Martin material Far Cry better than Williams at this point
Forget the word worried my phone's making up things again

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Yes hes had 3 100+ yard games in a row..If u actually watched the game Dallas ran it EVERY 1st down Vikings were stacking the box w 8 or 9 guys..of course he couldn't run..terrible play calling..Dak had almost 400 yards because Vilings were playing the run 100%
Jesus christ dude. You're entitled to your own opinions. But not your own facts.

Zeke is not an elite player. He also wasn't an elite player last year. He hasn't been an elite player since 2016. Wake up.

Last edited:

dallas72

Reaction score
Jesus christ dude. You're entitled to your own opinions. But not your own facts.

Zeke is not an elite player. He also wasn't an elite player last year. He hasn't been an elite player since 2016. Wake up.

He won the rushing title last year...dont let facts get in the way ...Hes arguably the best RB in NFL but I guess you know more than all the experts lol

dallas72

Reaction score
You mean like how many people use Zeke’s total rushing yards for the past 3 years to definitively claim why he’s the best? I don’t recall Barkley ever getting the excuse that he had nowhere to run last year but yet again, when Zeke has a good game it’s because he’s so awesome with no mention of the O line (see Eagles game) but when he has a bad game it’s all the O lines fault.
Barkley will Never get the short yards up the middle he cant grind out the clock.Barkley is amazing at what he does...but hes a bounce back everything to the outside and catching passes

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dude thank God for other actual FANS that watch more than flashy plays and disect the problems with the game. When people play the Cowboys they target Zeke, now that Dak is a monster, once we get rid of damn Jason Garrett, they won't be able too.
Ok, Zeke...we know it's you!!! :D:p:laugh:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
He won the rushing title last year...dont let facts get in the way ...Hes arguably the best RB in NFL but I guess you know more than all the experts lol
the rushing title is a joke nowadays, all that means is a lot of carries.
The inportant stats dont have titles lol like
Total yds rec and rushing,
Yd's per carry avg on rushing.
Also it isnt just about getting a lot of yds, it is doing something that helps your team win x number of games each year.
It also matters to do good in big games.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I do. I think he has a couple years left of being the best overall. He does get worked hard so I don't anticipate his career being a long one.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Barkley will Never get the short yards up the middle he cant grind out the clock.Barkley is amazing at what he does...but hes a bounce back everything to the outside and catching passes
There's a lot that goes into an evaluation of running backs. Is he explosive, but fumble a lot?

Is he often injured?

Can he get tough yards up the middle, or catch passes?

Ezekiel is a tough tough back that hurts folks who try to tackle him. I'm still really happy with him, but think the line could block a little better in the running game.

cern

Reaction score
I still think he's the best. Zimmer is one of the best defensive coaches ever. He 100% committed to shutting down Zeke. Other opponents will take notice. The coaching staff will have to do a better job of preparing for this eventuality.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Naw......Zeke not the best right now but this offensive line surely isn't either. Cooper and Dak are the only ones on offense playing to their potential or higher.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Yes hes had 3 100+ yard games in a row..If u actually watched the game Dallas ran it EVERY 1st down Vikings were stacking the box w 8 or 9 guys..of course he couldn't run..terrible play calling..Dak had almost 400 yards because Vilings were playing the run 100%
If you actually watched the game the Viked had 8 men in the box exactly once all game.

Its been when you have to lie to make up for player performance

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Dude, if you don't have All 22, I suggest you go watch the holes that were open the entire game, and the way they clogged the box the entire game. Has Zeke lost a step yes, but if you think CMC and Cook wont be getting a pay day after this season your wrong, and show me any of them that have two rushing titles damn near three in three seasons.

Okay so our QB is killing it, out WRs are rolling. Does EVERYTHING to be perfect for Zeke to produce?