Anyone Recall The Bills Fan That Predicted Our ST Would Deteriorate Under Wade?...

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
...I remember someone, (I believe it was a Bills fan), posting on the board after Wade was hired and he predicted that ST play would deteriorate on a team coached by Wade Phillips.

That guy looks like Nostradomus right now. :mad:

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
yep i remember it, and so far looks like the guy was right;

best i remember the bills fan also said, you guys watch, wade will lose more games his 2nd year, and more the 3rd year, before he is let go;

he also said best i remember that one some occasions on fridays, say like wade says i am going to dinner with my wife, and he wouldnt come back to practice that afternoon, but let his coaches run the show;

wade is a good ole boy, i do admit that, but there are no more excuses,

its time to put up or shut up

you have on your team one of the best teams in the NFL, yet, your not coaching right, your team is too laid back like you are, no killer instinct on this team or accountability; thats to me, a big part of this teams fault

no accountablity, players like bobby carpenter whom is a number one draft choice and he plays like he does, he gets a penalty on special teams during the first half for a shove in the back on special teams, and at the end of the game, he doesnt attempt to block the guy that roughed up mcbrair, and i think i am right, caprenter is called for being offsides on the last play of the game downfield too early on the blocked punt,

now if that doesnt say something, and your special teams coach pulls your special teams player and puts him at another positioin on that blocked punt, and puts carpenter on a position to block;

thats tells it right there, poor coaching too

and then wade has the gall to say on air that the coaches went over special teams with the players twice, well something sure isnt right when you go over the players twice on special teams and the sloopy play like today on special teams, someone isnt doing their job;

Boysboy

Reaction score
CaptainAmerica;2331364 said:
...I remember someone, (I believe it was a Bills fan), posting on the board after Wade was hired and he predicted that ST play would deteriorate on a team coached by Wade Phillips.

He was also the same Bills fan, I think, that predicted we would eventually implode with Bledsoe under center.:(

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica;2331364 said:

He is probably still bitter over the music city miracle.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Boysboy;2331466 said:
He was also the same Bills fan, I think, that predicted we would eventually implode with Bledsoe under center.:(

Like that was hard to predict there where 3 of us on this board that told you that when Bledsoe came to Dallas.

Me; Mike Wiki and Sarge called that one.

I also asked why Jerry was hiring a mediocre head coach; I am all for giving a guy a 2nd chance but this is Wades 3rd chance and also 2 inter poistion during the middle of the year.

newlander

Reaction score
True enough. He was drummed outta here, but he absolutely called it. Oh well, they say admitting you have a problem is the first step...if we all know we have a problem it's safe to say JJ knows....I expect Read to be gone tomorrow. No kidding.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Kangaroo;2331520 said:
Like that was hard to predict there where 3 of us on this board that told you that when Bledsoe came to Dallas.

Me; Mike Wiki and Sarge called that one.

I also asked why Jerry was hiring a mediocre head coach; I am all for giving a guy a 2nd chance but this is Wades 3rd chance and also 2 inter poistion during the middle of the year.

Please, There were plenty calling that about Bledsoe. I was and plenty of others. Now there were Koolaid drinkers in there, but I think there were quite a few thinking that about Bledsoe.

And yeah, same thing about Wade, although I was hopeful. Just hoping that he would atleast cure the Defense. But no, its the same crap. I should have trusted my instinct at first, Wade is what he was and what he will be, at least so far.

I guess its not over till its over, but I have very little hopes for Wade. But Brian Stewart, I am absolutely sure, that he is waste of DC. And so is Bruce Read as Special Teams coach, although, when you have a HC, whose Special teams have always been questionable, then you have to wonder if it is the Special teams Coach or the HC.