Anyone who supports Jason Garrett at this point

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Doesnt deserve to be called a Cowboys fan. This ridiculous experiment has run its course long ago. Howdy Doody couldnt coach his way out of a paper bag. Once again his half time adjustments were laughable. Anyone out there still support this horror show of a coach? I hate to even use the term coach and Garrett in the same sentence.

John813

Reaction score
I just root for the team. I don't have agendas, just want to see them win.
Since Garrett is the Head Coach, I hope he turns this ship around, his hands are tied due to key injuries, and we can still make the playoffs.
I would like to see stability, but also quality at the coaching staff. I admit I was not a fan of him during his OC days, but I'm not going to root for his failure as a HC for the Cowboys.

So, I guess I'm not a true Cowboys fan because I'm rooting for our HC to produce a winning football season this year.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I just root for the team. I don't have agendas, just want to see them win.
Since Garrett is the Head Coach, I hope he turns this ship around, his hands are tied due to key injuries, and we can still make the playoffs.
I would like to see stability, but also quality at the coaching staff. I admit I was not a fan of him during his OC days, but I'm not going to root for his failure as a HC for the Cowboys.

So, I guess I'm not a true Cowboys fan because I'm rooting for our HC to produce a winning football season this year.

Yah, its a little odd. You don't root for coaches, you root for teams. Its not possible for a team to win and the coach fail so that doesnt really go together.

I root for the Cowboys and I despise any player or coach that hinders their ability to win games or win championships ect....ect.... Having Jason Garrett as a coach has done just that since he has been here. There are MANY MANY other choices readily available every year and over the last 9 years that were better options than Wade and Garrett. This team has been head coach starved. Jerry Jones is to blame for that.

Garrettop

Reaction score
Bill Belichick. I guess all the other coaches in the league are garbage. Same for any QB not named Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. The OP is completely lacking any sort of context whatsoever. Probably wanted Jerry to hire Harbaugh.

Dodger12

Reaction score
Doesnt deserve to be called a Cowboys fan. This ridiculous experiment has run its course long ago. Howdy Doody couldnt coach his way out of a paper bag. Once again his half time adjustments were laughable. Anyone out there still support this horror show of a coach? I hate to even use the term coach and Garrett in the same sentence.

I'm not a fan of Garrett's but I don't agree with the bolded part. I think they're fans but I also also think they're misguided souls but I'm here to help them (jk). We're in year 5 of the Garrett HC experiment and the excuses continue. And when Romo is done, the excuses will still continue because he won't have a QB. He's had a charmed coaching career.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Garrett's but I don't agree with the bolded part. I think they're fans but I also also think they're misguided souls but I'm here to help them (jk). We're in year 5 of the Garrett HC experiment and the excuses continue. And when Romo is done, the excuses will still continue because he won't have a QB. He's had a charmed coaching career.

Agreed. Its over the top. But it belays a point.

How any die hard Cowboys fan can like Garrett as a coach is beyond me. Giving him a chance is one thing. But after 9 years of watching him coach for this team, it should be completely obvious he isnt the quality we need here.

And many of these cats are the same fans that cut up Wade mercilously. Back in those days it was Wade guys vs Garrett people. Those that invested in Garrett because they hated Wade are still hanging onto to it. Time to jump ship already on Garrett. Wade is long gone.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

The love for Garrett is a reflection of just how much standards have lowered for Cowboy fans. After 20 years of getting hammered year after year, this is where we are. Sadly enough.