News: Archer reporting a 2nd meeting between Garrett and Jerry **merged**

Blackrain

Reaction score
Hmm. Hope not. But I wonder if he's offering him a front office position and giving him a night to think it over?
It the logical thing to do promote Garrett save face and protect that fragile Ego while getting a new coach . A win win I have been saying to do this for years

kskboys

Reaction score
It the logical thing to do promote Garrett save face and protect that fragile Ego while getting a new coach . A win win I have been saying to do this for years
Yup.

Unless JG turns it down, I think this is the obvious path.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Promote him to what ?? lol Jerry and stephen are not going to let him have their positions, they could make up some new title for him though.

Loso86

Reaction score
Would be up to the incoming coach yo like it though or say no thanks lol

Beaker42

Reaction score
but Doug Cosbie actually made plays on the field....he DID his job.
Yeah, but I wouldn’t be terrorized every time I have to watch Everton Walls be victimized by a catch that defied human ability. Two plays give me PTSD every time I see them and that’s one. The other is Jackie Smith dropping Roger’s TD pass that would’ve won the SB in ‘79.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Im going to laugh so hard at the team that hires garrett, IF he gets hired at all .

im afraid Garrett might be staying .

giphy-downsized-large.gif