1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

News: Archer reporting a 2nd meeting between Garrett and Jerry **merged**

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Sydla, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Plankton

Plankton Well-Known Member

9,132 Messages
    11,524 Likes Received
    Here's video footage from Zeke's interview:

[​IMG]

AmariChill likes this.
  2. Plankton

Plankton Well-Known Member

9,132 Messages
    11,524 Likes Received
    With Spaulding as the OC?

Haimerej and Risen Star like this.
  3. Mk2_Cowboys

Mk2_Cowboys Well-Known Member

392 Messages
    729 Likes Received
    It would send a horrible message of accountability to the organization. I ran a 1400 employee company , if I had promoted someone after a decade of totally incompetent mediocre performance , it would have hurt morale and also damaged any winning culture trying to be established . Cowboys need to send Garett packing!

stasheroo and Staubacher like this.
  4. Haimerej

Haimerej Well-Known Member

2,080 Messages
    2,710 Likes Received
    "But I don't want to be a coordinator!"

"You'll be coordinator and like it!"

stasheroo and Plankton like this.
  5. Bobhaze

Bobhaze Well-Known Member

6,126 Messages
    18,986 Likes Received
    No disrespect intended here brother, but have you not been paying attention to the message the Jones Cartel has sent this organization and fan base for decades? No accountability for family members or “favorite” players. That message has been delivered for years.

And it’s the organizational cancer that this owner has caused and continues to perpetuate. I don’t see how morale could be hurt any more than what the on-field results we’ve been handed for the last 24 have hurt.

PA Cowboy Fan, MarkP88 and Staubacher like this.
  6. cowboyed

cowboyed Well-Known Member

2,717 Messages
    442 Likes Received
    The first meeting was abruptly halted as Jerry tore a knee ligament trying to shake off Garrett holding on to his lower leg. Mean spiritedly, Stephen was clapping.

PA Cowboy Fan likes this.
  7. DandyDon52

DandyDon52 Well-Known Member

11,686 Messages
    6,984 Likes Received
    that makes sense, and it does smooth things over, only thing is JG might not want to stay, he might want to coach elsewhere.

Blackrain likes this.
  8. DandyDon52

DandyDon52 Well-Known Member

11,686 Messages
    6,984 Likes Received
    LOL for those not watching the mandalorian there is a baby yoda on the show and it is pretty cool.
    I would love for them to dump rowdy for baby yoda, then maybe the force would be with the team. Plus baby yoda looks way better! I cant stand rowdy.

"The Mandalorian" is also a really good show, 8 eps in first season, was a good story.

9. Blackrain

Blackrain Well-Known Member

2,754 Messages
    3,687 Likes Received
    This is true he is probably weighing his options as we speak . He has to figure though that staying with Jerry in any capacity is a pretty sure thing where as going to another franchise he will be expected to produce quickly or he will be gone .

Kinda like if Im Garrett I would stay with Jerry as assistant GM rather than go try and coach Cleveland

stasheroo and Beast_from_East like this.
  10. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

26,637 Messages
    22,335 Likes Received
    Good point...…….……..He aint gonna get 10 years of on the job training somewhere else. He is going to have to win and win fairly quickly.

That might be what he is thinking about, is it better to stay in Dallas with a front office job and a big salary than go to New York or Cleveland where he might get fired 2 years from now.

Blackrain and stasheroo like this.
  11. cowboyed

cowboyed Well-Known Member

2,717 Messages
    442 Likes Received
    If this keeps up Jerry, Stephen and Jason could star in the next Centipede movie.

12. mardwin

mardwin Well-Known Member

3,049 Messages
    4,512 Likes Received
    Is it good?

13. mardwin

3,049 Messages
    4,512 Likes Received
    Hahaha you called it.

14. mardwin

3,049 Messages
    4,512 Likes Received
    Giants don't want Garrett that was his agent talking trying to force the Jones to offer an extension. The Browns know they can do better and need to get a better HC to win against the Ravens and Steelers.

15. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer Zone Supporter

19,336 Messages
    16,910 Likes Received
    There’s very little talking. Just a guy trying to save his ***. I thought it was good.

16. HowardC

HowardC Romo was elite

2,358 Messages
    3,437 Likes Received
    You are a mouth breather.