News: Archer reporting a 2nd meeting between Garrett and Jerry **merged**

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
It's after 8:00 they both have meat in their mouths.............maybe even a steak.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
To take place tomorrow.

Why do you need a second meeting? Jerry can’t be contemplating bringing him back under a bunch of new conditions can he?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28397752/cowboys-jerry-jones-meet-jason-garrett-again-tuesday

This has to mean either a front office job was offered or they are contemplating bringing him back but flushing the rest of the staff so they can claim they made changes to try to appease the fan base because they know Garrett coming back will go over with the fan base like a smelly fart in a crowded elevator.
:laugh:

JonesBoys

Reaction score
If Jerry brings Garrett back I don’t know how any passionate fan can support this team next year. This will be the final straw with Jerry for me. I think we as fans have put up with enough of Jerry’s crap long enough now. Enough is enough

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I wish I had as much faith in Jerry as you do in this situation.

jerry’s a complete dunce and has ruined the franchise, but he’s not bringing Jason Garrett back as HC.

the assistant coaches with expiring contracts are free to seek work elsewhere. Both Dak and Frederick have spoken about Red in the past tense today. He’s done

Carson

Reaction score
They are going to extend him and give him an entire new coaching staff

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
They're very good friends. Everyone in the front office already knows what the deal is. They're just playing with the media by prolonging the inevitable.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If Jerry brings Garrett back I don’t know how any passionate fan can support this team next year. This will be the final straw with Jerry for me. I think we as fans have put up with enough of Jerry’s crap long enough now. Enough is enough

I seriously dont know how you call a presser and announce that Garrett is getting signed to a new multi year extension after the season we just had. How do you do that? What did we lose, like 6 of our last 8 games.

I honestly dont have any idea how Jerry would even attempt to sell Garrett to the fan base.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I wonder when it comes to Garrett does he have some say in personnel? That’s the only reason I could even see giving him a front office position.