News: Archer reporting a 2nd meeting between Garrett and Jerry **merged**

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
giphy.gif

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Folks the new HC of the Dallas Cowboys is.............. Jason Garret. Its the only conclusion that makes any sense. All of the other coaches were told to pack up, but JG remains.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Are fans this blind? If what is being reported is true, the Jerry is the issue, not Garrett. People clamoring for the wrong thing all along.

Some people have known it's been Jerry all along. It's not as if Garrett's been the head coach for the last 24 years. We've had several coaches, but one GM.

JBond

Reaction score
Are fans this blind? If what is being reported is true, the Jerry is the issue, not Garrett. People clamoring for the wrong thing all along.
Clamoring... struck me as funny. Employees, the media, fans, and everyone else can clamor. He owns the team for better or worse.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
This is what I think too ........ have for a few years now

I can already see it now.

Stephen is your owner.

JG the VP in name but also the Kylo Ren to Emperor Jones.

JJ will ‘step back’ from day to day operations and still be the de facto owner with an emphasis on transitioning the team into a new decade with new blood.

JJ can’t quit JG and he won’t. They’ll agree to let someone else be coach.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
VP of player personnel? you can always have more VPs … not over McClay, but under him or as a peer

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can already see it now.

Stephen is your owner.

JG the VP in name but also the Kylo Ren to Emperor Jones.

JJ will ‘step back’ from day to day operations and still be the de facto owner with an emphasis on transitioning the team into a new decade with new blood.

JJ can’t quit JG and he won’t. They’ll agree to let someone else be coach.
The Force is strong with the Jones clan

cowboyec

Reaction score
If he retains Garrett, it will literally be the dumbest decision made in franchise history—like, Doug Cosbie over Joe Montana level dumb.
but Doug Cosbie actually made plays on the field....he DID his job.