Are Cowboys Prepping to Chew Their Cud?

T-RO

Reaction score
-Cowboy: A resourceful type of human, top of the food chain. Most intelligent life form on planet Earth. Perhaps in the Universe.

-Cow: Hopelessly stupid animal that eats lots and lots of grass. Good for filet mignon, hamburger, etc.

-Cow Cud: a portion of food that returns from a cows stomach to the mouth to be chewed and swallowed for the second time. (Yummy Recycled vomit)

-When a Cowboys GM/Owner wants to eat CUD...he's demonstrating his mental descent from Man to Cow. Especially when he has no intellectual support from pundits, league insiders, or his front office. (Perhaps some support from fellow CUD-eating coach Mike McCarthy)

Yes the story is about Zeke-CUD. Yes it's Mickey. Yes it's nauseating. Read all about it!
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/mick-shots-throwing-down-a-what-if-scenario

Last edited:

Jipper

Reaction score
If they brought him back in a purely situational role at a min contract with incentives I don't think most would have an issue.

Personally I think it's good to just move on but he still fits a need in short yardage situations and will have value, albeit a fraction of what he used to have.

Einstein

Reaction score
I would have an issue!

"Situational" running backs should feature:
-Upside growth potential - he could grow into fat Zeke
-Special teams usefulness - he claps as good as Garret
-Be cheap. CHEAP! - do you know if he leaves a good tip? He may be cheap
-Some diversified value - can play center in a pinch

Zeke would be 4/4

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would rescind all the reasonably nice comments I've made about the franchise's drafting and personnel in the last few years

fivetwos

Reaction score
I would have an issue!

-Upside growth potential
-Special teams usefulness
-Be cheap. CHEAP!
-Some diversified value

Zeke would be 0/4
Would also serve as an overall distraction.

I struggle to understand why it’s so difficult to move on. He got his money and fame, which is all he wanted. Now it’s over. Thanks for the effort.

T-RO

Reaction score
Mickey's article talked $3 mil + incentives.

If that happens...I will puke. I will not eat my vomit.

T-RO

Reaction score
Another cheap attempt for a Zeke hate thread. Still obsessed.
How is it "obsessed" to talk about Mickey's latest DallasCowboys.com article, which articulated bringing Zeke back at $3mil plus incentives?

Please, walk me through your logic.

blueblood70

Reaction score
-Cowboy: A resourceful type of human, top of the food chain. Most intelligent life form on planet Earth. Perhaps in the Universe.

-Cow: Hopelessly stupid animal that eats lots and lots of grass. Good for filet mignon, hamburger, etc.

-Cow Cud: a portion of food that returns from a cows stomach to the mouth to be chewed and swallowed for the second time. (Yummy Recycled vomit)

-When a Cowboys GM/Owner wants to eat CUD...he's demonstrating his mental descent from Man to Cow. Especially when he has no intellectual support from pundits, league insiders, or his front office. (Perhaps some support from fellow CUD-eating coach Mike McCarthy)

Yes the story is about Zeke-CUD. Yes it's Mickey. Yes it's nauseating. Read all about it!
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/mick-shots-throwing-down-a-what-if-scenario
More like Jerry and zeke live rent free in your heads. trying to offer up any opinion on how to run a NFL team from behind a keyboard as if you have any experience being a billionaire owner of very high profile team in which this pace and ALL using Cowboys in their names are discussing JERRYS team. your avatar says it all, you never got over the divorce.. its ok, kids are negatively affected after divorces.

the 6 Zeke threads are 6 too many and the constant advice that never gets delivered to jerrys inbox are also all more then necessary. we are fans, the team will be assembled and season played, we can debate games and the over all failuers and successes of the season, anything else make your obvious ego issues exposed. Egomaniacal come to mind.. those that just keep mocking jerry as if they can do it better. Oh my. :facepalm: :rolleyes:

its his team if he feels like bringing back a player, so be it.. many HCs drag players with them, heck qbs do it, look what AR12 is demanding constant retreads to make him feel better. IDC one way or the otheras we dont have control over any of that.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How is it "obsessed" to talk about Mickey's latest DallasCowboys.com article, which articulated bringing Zeke back at $3mil plus incentives?

Please, walk me through your logic.
You know how it is.
Fans want to rant about Zeke and Mickey. It is like death and taxes. :lmao:

ESisback

Reaction score
So…uh…people are…stressed, huh? The FO is staffed by morons. Worst in the league. That’s new.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So now we're talking about cow cud. What an interesting group of posters we have here! :D
Metaphors, MaryQ. Metaphors.
Actually it is a compliment, but the OP was trying to make it as a put down, or so it seemed.

https://www.usdairy.com/news-articles/why-do-cows-chew-their-cud

Did you ever stop to wonder what is cud and why do cows chew it?
According to dairy cow nutritionist Mary Beth de Ondarza, when a cow is chewing her cud, that’s a good sign. It means that she is comfortable, relaxed and eating a good diet with a sufficient amount of long fiber.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll be soooooooooo glad when Zeke signs with someone (other than the Cowboys) and we can finally move on.

I had no idea we would still be talking about him every day 2 1/2 months after he was released. SMH.

T-RO

Reaction score
Or as an ancient wise man said:
"As a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool returns to his ways"

rambo2

Reaction score
I would have an issue!

-Upside growth potential
-Special teams usefulness
-Be cheap. CHEAP!
-Some diversified value

Zeke would be 0/4
He does very well in short yardage situations.