Are the Cowboys starting to question David Irving's commitment?

northerncowboynation

Reaction score

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Here comes the angry nerd mob yelling to cut him.

I love the logic that cutting him somehow improves the team.

Well, cutting him now makes no sense. I think we can safely forget about a big new Dino contract though. Maybe throw Dino some biscuits or kibble or a sheep or something just to keep him "charged up" for the play off run :muttley:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Well, cutting him now makes no sense. I think we can safely forget about a big new Dino contract though. Maybe throw Dino some biscuits or kibble or a sheep or something just to keep him "charged up" for the play off run :muttley:

I'd offer him the minimum then drop him like a rock if he didn't show up for camp next year.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
:huh: Not sure about the article ( not thread) title

As we sit here today, I do expect him [to return this season],” Jones told 105.3FM the Fan on Tuesday in Week 16. “He's limited on how he's moving around right now, but he's working to get viable."

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Nick Eatman basically told anyone willing to listen that Irving was done 2 months ago. Can't believe some fans are still waiting for him to return. Jerry will dress it up as a good politician normally does.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
The Alabama QB had a new surgery for high ankles sprains and he is running full speed in practice in less than two weeks. Still limited with cutting but no doubt will be ready to play. Basically they zip tie the muscle together with a wire to speed up healing. Why does Dallas not know about this and have their players utilizing every means possible to get back on the field?

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
The Alabama QB had a new surgery for high ankles sprains and he is running full speed in practice in less than two weeks. Still limited with cutting but no doubt will be ready to play. Basically they zip tie the muscle together with a wire to speed up healing. Why does Dallas not know about this and have their players utilizing every means possible to get back on the field?

I'm thinkin no one is zip tying my muscles/ligament together. Nor suturing a ligament to another a la Curt Schilling. Especially if the doctor's name is Jose cause it's no way Jose. Could try a left hemisphere/right hemisphere bungee cord in Irvings case though.