Video: Are the Cowboys the team to beat in the NFC East?

OttoWest

Reaction score
There is never one team in the division to beat this early before the season.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I agree some games were due to coaching but that last Philly game was about 100% on the players. The calls were there, the plays were there, the points were there and yet our over rated roster couldn’t deliver. Between Dak not being able to hit water if he fell out of a boat, 8 (EIGHT) dropped passes and our defense getting straight up out muscled and out run we never had a chance. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen so many opportunities squandered by specifically just the players.

I don’t care if BB were calling that game, we would have lost. Of course he wouldn’t over pay for a bunch of entitled prima donnas that don’t deliver.

All of them were a combination of coaching and players not following through. Above all I think the main culprit to this season is the overall culture of the franchise. What does it tell you when ESPN has headlines and talk shows dedicating time to talk about how the Cowboys are practicing outdoors? Also why did it take till the week of Chicago to start doing that?