Are the LA Rams best option for Dak if tag & trade?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It was reported that Rams initially wanted Aaron Rodgers as their real QB and Stafford came in as last resort due to Detroit taking on Goff’s contract.

I believe the best landing spot for Dak’s career would be the Rams that already has top tier defense and weapons on offense that needs to be properly utilized. This is where Dak comes in with his ability to stretch the field with accurate deep ball, ability to read defense & audible play calls & enhancing the PA scheme something the Rams have lacked all decade long.

Cowboys get Stafford & DT Michael Brockers. A win win for both parties.

:muttley::lmao::facepalm:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Imagine being one of the top 2 quarterbacks this year and your choice would be between the worst franchise in the NFL and backwater obscurity. If I were those guys, I'd change my mind and go back for my senior year.
but that's always the case. most times, the worse teams get the top picks...so they end up with better players and over time, if managed right then they become good teams...how else would bad teams become good if good players refuse to play for them!!!

texbumthelife

Reaction score
It was reported that Rams initially wanted Aaron Rodgers as their real QB and Stafford came in as last resort due to Detroit taking on Goff’s contract.

I believe the best landing spot for Dak’s career would be the Rams that already has top tier defense and weapons on offense that needs to be properly utilized. This is where Dak comes in with his ability to stretch the field with accurate deep ball, ability to read defense & audible play calls & enhancing the PA scheme something the Rams have lacked all decade long.

I'm absolutely convinced this is someone's troll account. Alexander? Rise? Whoever it is fess up.

fansince68

Reaction score

????????

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
The Jets. 10 pick and Dak for the second pick. Maybe a little more for us. The Jets are the type of loser franchise that would love to have a high-profile ex-Cowboys QB.

Horrible trade for Dallas.

RS12

Reaction score
Not a chance. Stafford would have to be pried from McVays cold dead hands. Besides unloading a grossly overpaid mediocre QB, Rams got a QB that fits everything McVay wants to do with his offense. The draft can't get here soon enough.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Reminds me of Cowboys fans who play draft gurus and think the Cowboys can parlay Babe Laufenberg for two 1sts and a 2nd.:lmao:

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Huh?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

I'd say the Raiders, but the Raiders like Carr. Oh, complications, you wayward chaps!

DFWJC

Reaction score
Wrong, first of all they wanted Aaron Rodgers as their ideal QB. They picked Defriot because they could unload Goff’s contract.

They want a QB that can throw accurate deep balls and stretch the field for PA game but this where Stafford is not good as Dak in the deep ball or the mobility for bootlegs & roll outs.

They also want somebody who turns over the ball less.

Stafford is nothing more than asset that can be moved.
Wouldn't surprise me much if Stafford is MVP of the Super Bowl next year.
Not predicting it,but it wouldn't surprise me.
That talented dude finally gets to play on a real team

Mannix

Reaction score
-----Odds are Jerry's not even alive at that point.

I am convinced that all Cowboy fans are now cursed....Booger will outlive every contributor to this site.

Flamma

Reaction score
Imagine being one of the top 2 quarterbacks this year and your choice would be between the worst franchise in the NFL and backwater obscurity. If I were those guys, I'd change my mind and go back for my senior year.

I have to believe a lot of these players think about where they'll be living. I know I would. Florida isn't a bad place. Minnesota, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Tennessee, not places I'd like to go.

Nemesis4u

Reaction score
I dont think this is plausible but I will say this I think when healthy Stafford is a better qb then Dak but I just cant trust him to stay healthy. Its not like our Oline is what it was a few years back either.