Are we good at safety? or if not, Bring in two former 1st rounders in

Ccijcladac

Reaction score
What an awful analogy. Why is bringing awareness to a good cause unattractive?
Chill out champ& I mean that respectively. You Kno why...& they know why. I love how it's camouflaged & made to appear as if its something else. It tickles me& confirm what we already know.
I am taken back by jumbos explanation but then again why would I. I thought u were different jumbo from what I have read but That's my bad for assuming I reckon;'-)

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Gone ahead & tell us how u really feel & stop hiding behind all this colorful language. Who u think u fooling?!

??? What? I just told you how I really felt. I feel as if Reid’s baggage has scared off most teams. What are you implying?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Chill out champ& I mean that respectively. You Kno why...& they know why. I love how it's camouflaged & made to appear as if its something else. It tickles me& confirm what we already know.
I am taken back by jumbos explanation but then again why would I. I thought u were different jumbo from what I have read but That's my bad for assuming I reckon;'-)
Man you know what it is, but if we keep it 100 we are the bad guys. I do find it hilarious when they word things a certain way like we cant see right through it LMAO.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Probably won't be either of them. Probably should be both of them.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Reid and/or Vaccaro

I get what Reid has done is volatile with owners, however in a different building he has moved past it; on Mar 22, 2018. The fans will take him at his word. Reid and Vaccaro are two players that could improve the defense and limit the use of players that don’t have the elite skill-set. I am worried about Kavon and Heath, can they do it?

Guys, I want to win a Superbowl and this aggressiveness will solidify a need that was not addressed in free agency nor the draft. I say bring in Reid and/or Vaccaro for OTAs and see if they are a fit. Team friendly terms with incentives. I know you like it.
I think most owners are taking a wait and see attitude on Reid while HE IS SUING THEM!
The whiney Reid needs to suck it up and wait on the legal process THAT MIGHT TAKE A YEAR OR LONGER LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.

Jumbo075

Reaction score

I have a mixed race family. So I understand. But I also have a son about to go to Afghanistan in August. They picked the WRONG WAY to protest for their cause. Period. End of story. I can agree some with their cause, and absolutely despise them for how they went about it. They picked the wrong target, and are paying the price. As they should.

Maybe you don't see the difference.

Here's another analogy. A guy comes home pissed off at his boss, and proceeds to beat the hell out of his wife. The argument that his cause against his boss is a good excuse to knock the **** out of his wife doesn't hold up. Americans are sympathetic to your cause. The notion that Americans are in support of Police brutality is an insult to every American. They are not sympathetic to Kaep and Reid because they didn't attack the source of their complaint. They attacked America instead, and now they are attacking the NFL.

Last edited:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
At 26 years young I would take Reid but the NFL teams have colluded to keep him out ala Kapernick. The notion that this front office believes that Jeff Heath and Frazier are better than Reid is total bull crap.

A cancer infects and roils all organisms near it. Reid is such.
Reid the litigator should stay in court, sue and hope for the best. Get comfortable, Eric! The legal process could take years, you dope!!!!!

Sydla

Reaction score
??? What? I just told you how I really felt. I feel as if Reid’s baggage has scared off most teams. What are you implying?

Baggage is the wrong word to use.

Teams are scared off because of his stance on race relations and how that turns off a large group of fans. That’s it.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The notion that this front office believes that Jeff Heath and Frazier are better than Reid is total bull crap.

Well, 31 other FOs also, so far, are passing on this 26-year-old chronic victim. But maybe you know better.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Name one rule I am breaking? Let the admins know since you know the rules better than they do. I guess you don't know my history on this form.I've had several time outs.
If you want to read into my post what you want to that's your problem.

There could be many reasons I don't want Reid on this team.
What exactly are you implying my reason is?
giphy.gif

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
We are an injury away from complete disaster at safety. Think Chaz Green type disaster

Sydla

Reaction score
A cancer infects and roils all organisms near it. Reid is such.
Reid the litigator should stay in court, sue and hope for the best. Get comfortable, Eric! The legal process could take years, you dope!!!!!

How is he a cancer? Fact is most players actually agree with him and others that took the stances they did.

Malcolm Jenkins has been involved in the cause and he’s a captain and one of the Eagles most beloved players.

But according to you, he should be a cancer.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Let's get a his straight. Krapertnick and Reid choose to use their job site and NFL facilities to push their feelings of victimization on fans.
Real men would demonstrated on their time, on their dime and not expect the NFL to facilitate their agenda, no matter how vague.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Calling a player a "first rounder" when he's entering his 6th season in the NFL is a huge red flag. If after 5 years, you're still focusing on his potential coming out of college rather than his performance, there's a problem.

That's like calling Brady a "6th rounder" after his 5th year and 3rd SB Championship.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vaccaro checks the athletic boxes that this FO seems to prioritize. Only 27 and price seems to be right. Make the move. If Woods and Heath are truly legit, they will beat him out (They won't).
I don't get that. Vaccaro wouldn't beat out Woods or Heath.

Sydla

Reaction score
Let's get a his straight. Krapertnick and Reid choose to use their job site and NFL facilities to push their feelings of victimization on fans.
Real men would demonstrated on their time, on their dime and not expect the NFL to facilitate their agenda, no matter how vague.

They weren’t pushing their feelings of victimization. They were supporting those who they believe they were victimized.

There’s a difference and it’s pretty important.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
How is he a cancer? Fact is most players actually agree with him and others that took the stances they did.

Malcolm Jenkins has been involved in the cause and he’s a captain and one of the Eagles most beloved players.

But according to you, he should be a cancer.

He is suing the NFL.
He feels he is a victim.
He feels that his job site is a venue for players to vent, demonstrate and draw attention to himself and his vague agenda.
No doubt he is stewing, seething. Angry enough that he is suing the NFL and 32 owners.
Yeah, you are right. He is not a cancer. He is a happy camper.o_O

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I have a mixed race family. So I understand. But I also have a son about to go to Afghanistan in August. They picked the WRONG WAY to protest for their cause. Period. End of story. I can agree some with their cause, and absolutely despise them for how they went about it. They picked the wrong target, and are paying the price. As they should.

Maybe you don't see the difference.

Here's another analogy. A guy comes home pissed off at his boss, and proceeds to beat the hell out of his wife. The argument that his cause against his boss is a good excuse to knock the **** out of his wife doesn't hold up. Americans are sympathetic to your cause. They are not sympathetic to Kaep and Reid because they didn't attack the source of their complaint. They attacked totally innocent people instead.
You should go do some research about how they were all for the military and love the military. It was a media spin to divide the country even more. No one was "attacked", so your analogy is again, trash. I'm sorry you are very off base and should do some reading and watch the interviews players did when asked how they feel, and why they are doing it. Having one black guy in your family that your sister married that your dad wasn't too thrilled about, really doesn't count lol.
By the way hope your son stays safe over there, and he is fighting for the right for kap and reid to do what they did, remember that.