Are we good at safety? or if not, Bring in two former 1st rounders in

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Don't forget the cannoli.
c92074e16299756846ab137e8b5e47ff.jpg

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
What message is that? I would love to see it.
Because, so far it has been very vague.
You, as a rep for Krapernick-Reid, lay out the message and why an NFL facility is the best place for this manifesto for how horrible the U.S. is.
You should probably go look it up before commenting

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
That he was sorry or something to that effect;'-) eye wink

Man you know what it is, but if we keep it 100 we are the bad guys. I do find it hilarious when they word things a certain way like we cant see right through it LMAO.

“Seeing right through it” was my intention. It’s a touchy subject for some, and some aspects of it have been banned from forum discussion. I thought that was clear.

Sydla

Reaction score
@Sydla, I will put you down as a Krapernick-Reid acolyte.
Here is your certificate of chronic victimization, sainthood and suffering.:rolleyes:

So you have no rebuttal? That’s what I thought.

It’s not about being an acolyte. It’s about looking at this logically and without your bias and realizing calling him a cancer is largely BS.

Sydla

Reaction score
Well, let us have every player demonstrate on the sidelines.
Demonstrate for gun rights, abortion, against cops and disparity in riches.
Let us see every player take a stance, in various ways.
Instead of playing games, let's just use those 3 hours for reconciliation, venting, anger and sticking up for every victimized group!:thumbup:
You'll watch, won't you? :)

If they want to protest all of that BEFORE the actual game during the anthem, have at it.

I am not bothered by actions during something you never probably even paid attention to anyway.

Sydla

Reaction score
I'm just saying it's ridiculous to try to say my son is fighting for Kaep and Reid so they can attack America and the NFL. That's like saying the union foreman is fighting for the guy who beat up his wife because he was mistreated at work. Yeah? So what? The union fought for the guys job. It doesn't mean the union supports him beating the hell out of his wife.

I don't support Kaep and Reid attacking America and the NFL. It's really that simple.

Attack America and the NFL?

Geezus.

Sydla

Reaction score
How was america attacked? Kneeling? LOL. Like I said go look up interviews where those players state they love this country, but would love to see some improvements, and respect the hell out of the military. Stop listening to the media and do your own research instead of being mindless drone piling on to the false narrative.

The LT of the Steelers, who served in the military has been clear on this saying that there is no disrespect to the military here and that some of the more vocal protestors have reached out to him and discussed the topic.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
So you have no rebuttal? That’s what I thought.

It’s not about being an acolyte. It’s about looking at this logically and without your bias and realizing calling him a cancer is largely BS.
Rebuttal about what, smug bloke!
You are all over the victimization landscape, govnor!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The LT of the Steelers, who served in the military has been clear on this saying that there is no disrespect to the military here and that some of the more vocal protestors have reached out to him and discussed the topic.
And, I am sure, no disrespect to police?
Yes, lad?

Sydla

Reaction score
What message is that? I would love to see it.
Because, so far it has been very vague.
You, as a rep for Krapernick-Reid, lay out the message and why an NFL facility is the best place for this manifesto for how horrible the U.S. is.

It’s clear why you don’t get this. It’s laegely because you are ignorant of what they are protesting and use exaggerations like “manifesto for how horrible the US is”.

If you want to disagree with their stance, great. But at least have an understanding of what exactly they are protesting.

Sydla

Reaction score
And, I am sure, no disrespect to police?
Yes, lad?

Kaepernick was clearly disrespectful to the police with those socks, for example. But many of those protesting have not.

Malcolm Jenkins, for example, has worked with the police, met with them, supported them, etc.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
If they want to protest all of that BEFORE the actual game during the anthem, have at it.

So egalitarian!
Maybe you should check with the stadium owners and team owners before you magnanimously give permission for carnivals on the sidelines.
Man you are so fair!

Sydla

Reaction score
Rebuttal about what, smug bloke!
You are all over the victimization landscape, govnor!

Explain how Reid is a cancer in the locker room.

Don’t expect to say dumb stuff and then not get called on it.

Explain how someone like Reid would be a detriment, a cancer, in a locker room.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Kaepernick was clearly disrespectful to the police with those socks, for example. But many of those protesting have not.

Malcolm Jenkins, for example, has worked with the police, met with them, supported them, etc.
Malcolm jenkins is a sell out. NFL threw him and his croonies a couple $$ and they bowed down.

Sydla

Reaction score
So egalitarian!
Maybe you should check with the stadium owners and team owners before you magnanimously give permission for carnivals on the sidelines.
Man you are so fair!

Because what happens during the anthem is meaningless. I bet you didn’t even pay attention to the anthem until this popped up and then all of sudden...... OUTRAGE!

The funniest part of this is the explanation that a protest ruins the game for some.

As if you can’t celebrate a Dak to Hurns 80 yard TD pass because, “damn, those players protested before the game!”

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
It’s clear why you don’t get this. It’s laegely because you are ignorant of what they are protesting and use exaggerations like “manifesto for how horrible the US is”.

If you want to disagree with their stance, great. But at least have an understanding of what exactly they are protesting.
Well tell me what the saintly kneel-downs are for.
Illuminate the message.

EXACTLY WHAT MESSAGE DO WE NOT GET, MR. GANDHI?
List the points that we must pay attention to?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Explain how Reid is a cancer in the locker room.

Don’t expect to say dumb stuff and then not get called on it.

Explain how someone like Reid would be a detriment, a cancer, in a locker room.
Reid is seething. Angry. Like a cancer, he might affect others.
Your turn: what message was intended on the sidelines, Gandhi?