Are we good at safety? or if not, Bring in two former 1st rounders in

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Well tell me what the saintly kneel-downs are for.
Illuminate the message.

EXACTLY WHAT MESSAGE DO WE NOT GET, MR. GANDHI?
List the points that we must pay attention to?
You're flirting with Johnny Law around these here parts... So are they.
Shoot, I might be too! I'm out!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Because what happens during the anthem is meaningless. I bet you didn’t even pay attention to the anthem until this popped up and then all of sudden...... OUTRAGE!

The funniest part of this is the explanation that a protest ruins the game for some.

As if you can’t celebrate a Dak to Hurns 80 yard TD pass because, “damn, those players protested before the game!”
well, then, let players do as they wish.
Satisfied?
You can go back to letting me know what message Reid was pushing on the sidelines.
I am waiting.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You're flirting with Johnny Law around these here parts... So are they.
Shoot, I might be too! I'm out!
These self-appointed defenders of Krapernick and Reid CANT TELL ME WHAT THEIR SIDELINE MESSAGE IS!
I CANT STAND THAT!
I am not amused. I am peeved!:muttley:

Sydla

Reaction score
Reid is seething. Angry. Like a cancer, he might affect others.
Your turn: what message was intended on the sidelines, Gandhi?

Well if he’s on a team he likely isn’t suing the NFL anymore. So he won’t be mad about that. Further I guess most players would side with him in a battle with the NFL.

Two, most players agree with the protesting players’ stance. Hard to believe he’d affect other.

So you have no real leg to stand on here. You want, need, to believe he is a cancer so you can go off on rants.

Sydla

Reaction score
well, then, let players do as they wish.
Satisfied?
You can go back to letting me know what message Reid was pushing on the sidelines.
I am waiting.

If the players want to protest peacefully before a game, I have no problems with it.

My game enjoyment isn’t ruined by silly stuff like that.

As for the message do your own research. You clearly have done little if you believe their message is to tell us how awful and horrible the US is and that they want to disrespect the military.

Corso

Reaction score
These self-appointed defenders of Krapernick and Reid CANT TELL ME WHAT THEIR SIDELINE MESSAGE IS!
I CANT STAND THAT!
I should PM you a story about me taking on things bigger than myself back in 2002. I lost everything and I was basically pissing against the wind.
I, to this day, still have to deal with my altruistic actions because of my frustrations with things then. I lost 2016 because of my hubris, thinking I got past 2002. And I was only writing also!

Relax. Not everything has to be proven, or explained to your satisfaction. Many times it's worth it, sometimes it's not.
Going cray on a message board is not worth the trouble.

EDIT: As you well know - I haven't been able to trade upon my name for over 16 years. Because I couldn't let go...

Corso

Reaction score
Was I... was I too late? The culling happened? Damn! I tried...

Beaker42

Reaction score
Reid stinks, absolutely rather have Heath and Frazier. There's a reason SF got rid of him, not focused and can't play safety.

What about the UDFA from Northwestern? Kid looks good ......

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Well if he’s on a team he likely isn’t suing the NFL anymore. So he won’t be mad about that. Further I guess most players would side with him in a battle with the NFL.

Two, most players agree with the protesting players’ stance. Hard to believe he’d affect other.

So you have no real leg to stand on here. You want, need, to believe he is a cancer so you can go off on rants.
Tell me, us, what message me here 2 victimized players were trying to impart to the fans, the viewers, etc.
You like Krapernick and
Reid.
Tell us what their message is.
Do you know, or just blowing smoke?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I should PM you a story about me taking on things bigger than myself back in 2002. I lost everything and I was basically pissing against the wind.
I, to this day, still have to deal with my altruistic actions because of my frustrations with things then. I lost 2016 because of my hubris, thinking I got past 2002. And I was only writing also!

Relax. Not everything has to be proven, or explained to your satisfaction. Many times it's worth it, sometimes it's not.
Going cray on a message board is not worth the trouble.

EDIT: As you well know - I haven't been able to trade upon my name for over 16 years. Because I couldn't let go...

Just want to know what the kneeling meant.
Can anyone illuminated us?
The oppressive U.S. system?
Hateful cops.
An anthem that someone does not like?
The rich vs. Poor?
What, what is the kneeling for. Not some vague protest.
Tell me.

Corso

Reaction score
Just want to know what the kneeling meant.
Can anyone illuminated us?
The oppressive U.S. system?
Hateful cops.
An anthem that someone does not like?
The rich vs. Poor?
What, what is the kneeling for. Not some vague protest.
Tell me.
I can only say what I think and I'm not gong to do that, on this subject, here.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
It amazes me how people are so out of touch with how this team conducts business.

This is not happening. Period.

Corso

Reaction score
They did all band together. Then reid and some others backed out when they found out the league just wanted to throw money at the "group".
You might want to PM me the details, or send a link bud. I must be ignorant of some things that have happened upon this subject.
I guess I should look it up myself...

Sydla

Reaction score
Tell me, us, what message me here 2 victimized players were trying to impart to the fans, the viewers, etc.
You like Krapernick and
Reid.
Tell us what their message is.
Do you know, or just blowing smoke?

I couldnt care less about those two as people.

It’s quite simple for me. Do we have depth issues at S? Yes. Could Reid, or Boston, or Vaccaro help us? Yes. Will they likely be cheap? Probably.

I won’t worry about made up stuff like Reid being a locker room cancer or other bizarre allegations you’ve made.

Can they help and will they come cheap? That’s all I care about.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
It amazes me how people are so out of touch with how this team conducts business.

This is not happening. Period.
We care about winning and he has more talent. Just because they won't do it doesn't mean it wouldn't make this team better. I mean he did sign hardy.